I've read many posts and excellent reviews on the BlackBerry Classic. Much appreciated! But, is the keyboard "much" bigger then the Q10 or just a bit? Or is the keyboard just feel much more different then the Q10? How's the "click"? Is it louder then the Q10?

Thanks in advance,

OT16

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 03:42 PM
    The keyboard on the Classic is bigger and more comfortable than the Q10. The click sound is louder and more satisfying for me. What I am trying to get used to is the blue highlighting of the trackpad.

Loving this phone so far. Day one.

Posted via Classic
    01-07-15 11:32 PM
    The keyboard on the Classic is bigger and more comfortable than the Q10. The click sound is louder and more satisfying for me. What I am trying to get used to is the blue highlighting of the trackpad.

Loving this phone so far. Day one.

Posted via Classic
    Yep I agree all the way...I find I pick my Classic up more and more to crank out emails even when I am sitting in front of my computer at work...the keyboard is the best I have used since the 9900 and I have used Q10 and PP extensively.

It just feels better with the work flow...phone call...email...text....BBM...tasks....repeat!!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 11:49 PM
    It's technically only slightly bigger, but for the size of the keys, the difference is significant. I find it much easier to type on the Classic. No-look typing is easier than ever.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-08-15 12:18 AM
    I didn't think it was that much bigger until I jumped back to my Q10 which seems miniature in comparison now! And it's definitely more clicky which is nice in general, but not great for meetings.
    01-08-15 12:48 AM
    The keyboard is slightly bigger. That little bit does make the typing experience much better. I haven't decided which I prefer: the clicky-ness of the Classic keyboard or the softer and quiet Q10 keyboard. Both are good.

The clicky-ness of the Classic's keyboard is very similar to the Bold 9900 keyboard. So if you've tried out the 9900 you know what the Classic keyboard will feel like as far as the click.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 02:11 AM
    For me the Q10 was a big departure from the "Keyboard" Blackberry has always been known for. Moving from the Bold to the Q10 keyboard was not a pleasant experience and I was yearning to go back.

Thanks to the BlackBerry Classic! As with the name, is the return to the Classic Keyboard. It just feels to be back home. No complaints!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 02:56 AM
    Just for $%^ and giggles, I grabbed my old BlackBerry 9670 (Style "Flip-phone") phone, which had a flat style keyboard, and, by the way, what I feel was BB's worst keyboard, and tried to type with it after 3 weeks with my Classic..... doing this really makes me appreciate the keyboard on the Classic.

I have used a Curve, Style, Bold 9000 and 9900, Torch and Passport, and the Classic, for me, is the best keyboard yet, just beating out the Bold 9900.
    01-08-15 07:30 AM
    Thank you all for your responses. Much appreciated! I cannot wait until AT&T releases this phone already!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 09:13 PM