Hey. I have two problems with my classic. I've recently moved to another country but still using my old carrier with an addition which allows me to use my old contract in the new country. Therefore I am constantly roaming. Since doing that my battery drains very quickly. Fore example it just went down by 5 % without me even using it. After a quick research I figured that I should activate manual network search so that my phone isn't constantly searching for new networks. But it didn't work. Also my phone seems to be very hot during times I don't even use my phone. Right now it is less hot than it was when I took it out of my pocket which is ludicrous. I use only half of my storage and have not a single android app installed and only one from the Amazon app store.
    Hopefully someone can help me.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 05:06 AM
    Hi there, it's simply your network.

I guarantee you if you go to air plane mode and use WiFi only. Your device won't heat.

To solve the problem id recommend getting a better carrier sim and stick that current one in an outraged device that doesn't need push notifications.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    09-10-16 05:40 AM
    The only problem is that over night I turned the network off and it was super hot in the morning so it can't be only about the network

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 05:54 AM