I had this BlackBerry Classic for more than 2 years and it is holding up really well. It works like a charm until I got hacked by a professional. I can not gain access to applications such as PDF's, photos, and music. My BlackBerry Hub operates sometimes but it does not log in some of the phone calls that goes through this phone. I have tried to contact BlackBerry Support to help me resolve this issue but it has not worked in my favor so far.

These are a few samples of what I go through for the past 6+ months.

BlackBerry Classic - Malfunction (Part 1 and 2)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjBiK12wHbs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYLQT-uNjEI

I don't know if I am the only one that goes through this but I appreciate the responses guys. Thank you for the help.

Operating System: BlackBerry OS 10
    Software: 10.3.2.2226
    03-27-18 06:42 PM
    Watched both videos, and I can't tell what's going on, mostly due to a lack of focus. How do you know it's been hacked? Why did you wait 6 months? Have you attempted to reinstall the OS with an autoloader, which would wipe the phone?
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    03-27-18 08:01 PM
    I had a kind kind of similar problem until last week. I could not open photo, music, files. This all came after I received an update notification for the latest software version, but I've never updated to that. If I wanted to read any file, I had to toggle the encryption of the media card then restart the phone. Afterward the files were accessible for sometime, 15 min. Or an hour, then it started. The phone was draining battery much faster, and some apps/functions often frozen up for a little while. Then I figured that it was only files on the media card which couldn't be read. So I saved all the files on the sd card after one of the restart, reformatted the sd card. It took a few attempts to complete the reformat. Now I've got all the file transferred back to the sd card. All files have been reading ok, no freezing, and battery back to normal.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-18 08:10 AM
    I had this BlackBerry Classic for more than 2 years and it is holding up really well. It works like a charm until I got hacked by a professional
    If you device is acting like the video link then I think your only option is going to be to wipe the device and start over:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...jCsAZ0zLEhFlg-

And hopefully you have a backup with link from an earlier point in time.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    03-28-18 08:21 AM
    Not sure you were hacked... or just have bugs. Either way, reload the OS and start over.
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    03-29-18 09:35 AM