I set the new Blackberry Classic up with everything on Cobalt's thread. It accepted a Google Play Store download and refuses to go to Cobalt's link to accept Google Play Services. I am unable to download play services to my Blackberry -- link appears dead.

I downloaded Lucky Patcher and ran Citi Bike through it, which was not working, it always says, without Google Play Services. I ran it through Lucky Patcher in spite of it saying oddly "no patch required" though clearly it requires one . I followed all directions anyway to remove dependencies. It showed success in all I asked for but fails for the rest. I deleted the old Citi Bike file and installed only the new modified app, but it crashes immediately viz. "unable to open." Can I get Google Play Services put onto this Blackberry? The mega link I see on my computer does not come up on the Blackberry. Just three weird n/a things come up when I select the patched Play Services link.
    09-18-15 04:57 PM
    I think MEGA.nz is still working BUT it requires some modern Internet browser version, for me it was failing with a not very old Firefox but i didn't realize.
    Si I tried with a new Firefox portable y voila, I could download every file from the post.
    Try again

I set the new Blackberry Classic up with everything on Cobalt's thread. It accepted a Google Play Store download and refuses to go to Cobalt's link to accept Google Play Services. I am unable to download play services to my Blackberry -- link appears dead.

I downloaded Lucky Patcher and ran Citi Bike through it, which was not working, it always says, without Google Play Services. I ran it through Lucky Patcher in spite of it saying oddly "no patch required" though clearly it requires one . I followed all directions anyway to remove dependencies. It showed success in all I asked for but fails for the rest. I deleted the old Citi Bike file and installed only the new modified app, but it crashes immediately viz. "unable to open." Can I get Google Play Services put onto this Blackberry? The mega link I see on my computer does not come up on the Blackberry. Just three weird n/a things come up when I select the patched Play Services link.
    10-01-15 10:28 AM