Hello, I posted this before in the questions sections but I am having trouble moving it here. If someone could show me how to delete it there I would be grateful.

This is what I am looking for help with.

Hello, I am hoping someone can help. Although I have owned many Blackberrys I do not know how to do much other than talk, email and text.

I have installed 2 new Ecobee three thermostats in my house. Hoping to be able to monitor the furnace and such from my phone.

However I cannot figure out how to install the app on this phone. I have looked online and i am completely confused.

I have never installed any apps before and therefore need to be treated like a newborn haha.

All help is very much appreciated.

Thank you.
    12-17-17 06:27 AM
    i presume it has an app available on Android? You'll have to see if it's available on the Amazon app store or you're going to have to side-load Google Play (i won't even bother describing that process if you really have never installed an app, because it's going to be a bit more than you'll probably be willing to do)
    12-17-17 11:03 AM
    A quick search later, it isn't looking good; it's not on the Amazon App Store
    12-17-17 11:06 AM
    After looking into it, there seems to be no BlackBerry app available (no surprise). BlackBerry 10 does support running most Android apps, but the one in question has to be downloaded from the Google Play store. There is a whole other process to getting that store installed on your phone.

They have a Web portal which appears to do the same thing as the app. I think you would be best off to use that. Try this link: https://www.ecobee.com/home/signUp.jsp
    12-17-17 12:29 PM
    HI Everyone, Thank you very much. And yes it is true I have never installed an App. I have always just been happy to carry one with my blackberry as they were.

I have tried the web portal and it does work on the phone just a little slow .

Thanks again.
    12-17-17 04:20 PM