Not possible.

Here is why:

Lets keep this example simple, and say there are 10 people building a "list". How do you get 10 separate lists, combined? How do you then share and distribute the combined list?

Each person would have to manually enter every entry.

I am not saying it is a bad idea, it just is not possible.
    When I back up my Berry it would create a file somewhere in there with all my word substitutions. I could then supply that file, place it in your backup and restore. I think it's very possible

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 04:52 PM
    Hi,
    First post on this forum.
    I have been a blackberry user for years. I moved to iPhone at the time of the iPhone 4 but then back due to its poor battery life.
    Most recently I had a Q10 which, after approx 6 months began double typing. It became progressively worse to the point where after a year it was almost unusable as a business tool and i reverted to emailing on iPad rather than using the Q10.
    Despite this, I bought the Classic as soon as it came out in the UK a few months ago (indeed according to Vodafone mine was one of the first few to be sent out to a business customer on the day they arrived). Two weeks ago it started double-typing in exactly the same way the Q10 did. I haven't dropped it, smashed it, got it wet or anything such like.
    It double types spaces (which is annoying because it adds the full-stop) and then various letters including (but not limited to) a, h and i.

Massively disappointing that a company which heralds the keypad as the thing that sets it apart from its 'rivals', has what is clearly an issue with the keypad on an otherwise brilliant bit of kit.

I don't want a phone with apps, cameras, games etc. I want a phone with a long battery life that i can use for emailing. I get hundreds of emails a day and it is the most important feature for me.
    So whether it is a hardware problem or a software problem is to me irrelevant. It is a problem which Vodafone and Blackberry won't acknowledge and which i can't tolerate.
    So for all the fanfare about what is undeniably a great piece of kit, double typing remains an issue and I'm afraid this will be my last Blackberry.
    double_fault likes this.
    03-11-15 08:27 AM
    Classic user for more than a month and no double-typing issues so far.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 09:28 AM
    Double typing happens on my friend passport. Anyone has same problem here?

Posted via CB10
    Nope.
    03-11-15 09:30 AM
    My 9900 started double typing during second year of its use. It was related to letter R.
    For Repeat? ;-)

Posted using 10.2.1, thankfully not 10.3.1
    03-11-15 10:32 AM
    I had a couple of Q10s and a Q5 and no double typing at all.
    Thought that I was lucky and/or the reports on double typing were exaggerated.
    Then I bought a Classic in December. No issue until a few weeks ago.
    Now I'm facing double typing with the a, e and blank keys.
    Very disappointing, as everything else about the Classic is just perfect for me.

I have to say, that up until the 9900 (and I had all kinds of Bolds and Curves before that), I never ever had a problem with double typing, despite extremely intense business use. Actually I didn't even know that something like double typing existed.
    03-11-15 10:37 AM
    From the q10 to the passport to the classic I haven't had any double typing issues. Just thought I'd share.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 01:25 PM
    Very disappointing, as everything else about the Classic is just perfect for me.

I have to say, that up until the 9900 (and I had all kinds of Bolds and Curves before that), I never ever had a problem with double typing, despite extremely intense business use. Actually I didn't even know that something like double typing existed.
    Maybe you're exaggerating about the Classic double typing? Gees people don't give up being jerk here do they?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 01:56 PM
    Had a Q and no issues. Have had the classic for a couple weeks and no issues. All the keys are crisp sounding and just as I had envisioned!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 02:23 PM
    Iii had hoped they would have fixed this by now. Glad I haven't purchased a Classic (it was tempting) this issue actually drove me so nuts that I had to finally abandon my Q10 and go back to my 9900

Posted via CB10
    That's funny, because I had the double type issues on my 9930....

From the Z30
    03-11-15 03:04 PM
    Gees people don't give up being jerk here do they?
    Apparently not. Maybe you could lead by example, please.

The experience of people who have the device is welcome. Some have no double type, while others do.
    Seems to be the Q all over again, only this time we cannot easily fix it... some iGenious taped and glued the Classic together. F'in brilliant.
    log_n and hlg8888 like this.
    03-11-15 03:11 PM
    You guys should probably start to post the date the device was packaged and also the model number, to see if we can find a pattern.

The Q10 SQN100-5 variants, bought directly from BlackBerry (not carriers), made in 2014, had a really good track record in terms of double-typing issues.

The gold and white editions were also pretty flawless.

#CB10 #glassweave #qwerty
    03-11-15 04:12 PM
    Maybe you're exaggerating about the Classic double typing? Gees people don't give up being jerk here do they?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 05:02 PM
    You guys should probably start to post the date the device was packaged and also the model number, to see if we can find a pattern.

The Q10 SQN100-5 variants, bought directly from BlackBerry (not carriers), made in 2014, had a really good track record in terms of double-typing issues.

Uuuuh I went through 5 white ones plagued by severe double typing issues.

Posted Via Classic SQC100-4/10.3.1.2072 CB10
    03-11-15 06:01 PM
    Apparently not. Maybe you could lead by example, please.

The experience of people who have the device is welcome. Some have no double type, while others do.
    Seems to be the Q all over again, only this time we cannot easily fix it... some iGenious taped and glued the Classic together. F'in brilliant.
    I may be wrong but the percentage of effected Classic users seems to be much lower than it was with Q users 3 months after the device release.

Not much of a consolation for those experiencing the issue but good for the likelihood that it won't recur.

03-11-15 06:05 PM
    Uuuuh I went through 5 white ones plagued by severe double typing issues.

Smh - white and GOLD.

03-11-15 06:11 PM
    Whhat iis thiis douublee typiing youu guuys aare talkiing aboutt? II thought thiis was aa feature to staand ouut off aal thee ordinary texxt peoplee receive through thee dayy. like a signature instead of "sent from a blackberry wireless device". II lovee thiis featurre, now everyone knows thaat I am writing from a blackberry buut II can usee my owwn signature!! Blackberry roocks!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 05:29 AM

Date: 051214
    Model: RHH151LW
    flyingsolid likes this.
    03-12-15 07:39 AM
    Typing is nuanced. Unintended keys are pressed mostly with 1 thumb typing, i.e. "l" not "k"

2 thumbs results in minimal occurrence of errors

Maybe my finger tips are irregular

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 07:05 AM
    Bought from Amazon in December, constant heavy use everyday since unboxing - no issues yet. Coincidentally, had a Q10 prior to this phone and had very little trouble with the double typing issue on that phone either. Hope my luck holds!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 07:11 AM
    My first Classic doubled on the u and the I after 2 weeks. Replaced under warranty. Second one comes with a bad screen - gibberish. Now on Classic number 3. Seems OK. BlackBerry quality control? Not good.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-15 07:00 PM
    Old Classic, purchased in Dec. 2014, double typing after ~3 months:

Date: 051214
    Model: RHH151LW
    Requested a replacement which arrived 2 days ago:

Date: 230115 (almost 2 months 'younger')
    PRD-59715-028 (same as old one)
    Model: RHH151LW (same as old one)

The keys of the new one feel stiffer and provide more resistance when typing, which I like better. They definitely feel more durable. I wonder if they changed something, or if this is just a consequence of potential irregular production quality levels?
    However, now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one will be problem-free in the long run.
    flyingsolid and mighthor like this.
    03-14-15 05:18 AM
    I have to admit that I encountered a double-typed "aa" on the demo model in-store.

...mind you I was spelling "aardvark", but still.

Posted via CB10
    manant155 likes this.
    03-14-15 06:39 AM
    Starting to get it with the e and the spacebar, occurs sporadically, hopefully it doesn't get worse :0

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 10:59 AM
    Smh - white and GOLD.

Black and blue?

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 11:01 AM
419 ... 56789 ...