Don't get the Classic, I have a brand new one and the video apps doesn't work. Been having problems with it. I'm still complaining to Rogers or whoever I can get a hold of at Blackberry
    Because the software is different between the two...

You haven't even figured out what the issue is (could very well be user error like so many other "problems" here) and you're already going around bad-mouthing it.

FYI, I am sharing a video to facebook right now, uploading as we speak, with no problems... Maybe my Classic is magical?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-04-15 01:31 PM
    Q10 because of the built quality and removable battery!

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-04-15 01:45 PM
    You need to think about the weight bit of Classic. Coming from my 9900 to Classic I am still struggling with its weight, and from time to time I keep looking on switching back. If you need only one phone that you will be looking all day long go for Classic. Otherwise, if you need a second one, go with q10

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 02:06 PM
    I have a Z30 yet I still miss the Q10. And the Z30 is the best mobile device I ever owned.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 03:05 PM
    If you like cute little phones, go for the Qute10. If you're concerned with screen size, battery life, and build quality go for the Classic. I have both, and after I received the classic, I am sort of disgusted with the Q10 build quality. Seems like a plastic toy to me.. The classic feels like a solid BB phone that works well. Yes, they are both good phones, but to me, the price difference is justified.
    Build quality bad on the Q10? You really mean the Classic is better built? Wow. What a statement. You mean the light bleed, the loose and crooked trackpad and toolbelt, the sim tray, the cheap rubber back, the fake speaker on the bottom, the glued parts...come on . We are serious here.
    Btw there is a thread with a chipping of painted plastic bezel on the Classic.....

Posted via Q10Bold
    not_addicted77 likes this.
    04-04-15 03:22 PM
    Build quality bad on the Q10? You really mean the Classic is better built? Wow. What a statement. You mean the light bleed, the loose and crooked trackpad and toolbelt, the sim tray, the cheap rubber back, the fake speaker on the bottom, the glued parts...come on . We are serious here.
    Btw there is a thread with a chipping of painted plastic bezel on the Classic.....

Posted via Q10Bold
    I have no light bleed, no loose and crooked trackpad or toolbelt, no sim tray issues, no build problems at all. Built like a rock!

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    04-04-15 05:06 PM
    The classic is better keyboard and size the Q10 is just too small chipped paint or not on the Classic. If anyone should be pissed it should be q10 owners. Now if the Q20 comes with the same internals as the Passport i'm gonna leave RIM for good this time

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    04-04-15 05:11 PM
    I have no light bleed, no loose and crooked trackpad or toolbelt, no sim tray issues, no build problems at all. Built like a rock!

You probably do have "light bleed" but like myself, you're probably too busy just using the device rather than turning off all of the lights and staring at the keyboard to complain about a little bit of light coming out between the keys...

Mausje75 likes this.
    04-04-15 06:50 PM
    The classic is better keyboard and size the Q10 is just too small chipped paint or not on the Classic. If anyone should be pissed it should be q10 owners. Now if the Q20 comes with the same internals as the Passport i'm gonna leave RIM for good this time

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    I am pretty sure the Q20 is the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 06:52 PM
    There's several threads about this already!

Posted via CB10
    Do u have to be an a$$hole?

CB10 - Q10
    not_addicted77 likes this.
    04-04-15 06:55 PM
    I am pretty sure the Q20 is the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Im ***** sure you don't wrong

Sent from my: SM-N910T / SQC100-4 : PIN 2BFE4937 : T-Mobile 4G LTE
    Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    04-04-15 07:00 PM
    First time Blackberry user. So glad I got the Classic. I love the tool belt and track pad. Granted I can't compare to older Blackberry, but I am so very happy with Classic. Super duper work phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 07:28 PM
    You probably do have "light bleed" but like myself, you're probably too busy just using the device rather than turning off all of the lights and staring at the keyboard to complain about a little bit of light coming out between the keys...

That could be. Unless there was a light bleed contest on the Internet, then I would vote for Blackberry!

04-04-15 08:01 PM
    If you can afford it go with the Classic. It does everything the Q10 does plus more. The Classic is what the Q10 should have been imo.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 08:29 PM
    I've been going back and forth. Love my past Q10 but wanted to try the Classic. And I have to admit, its pretty impressive. I've none of the visual defects others have mention, tho there is some light bleed, but nit a distraction. The keyboard is exceptional. The best BBhysical keybd. Yes bkt heavier but admit it does feel steadily and more sturdy. Probably why the keybd feels steadier. I been wavering going back to another Q10, but don't think so. This Classic just seems so much more capable. Bit larger ok, but I'll use it.
    04-04-15 09:16 PM
    Im ***** sure you don't wrong

Sent from my: SM-N910T / SQC100-4 : PIN 2BFE4937 : T-Mobile 4G LTE
    Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    O K A Y.

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2014/02/blackberry-q20/

http://www.cnet.com/news/blackberry-...berry-classic/

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 11:19 PM

Mine was a piece of...:/
    but anyway- I like the Q10 a little better. But hope the best for the Classic and I am waiting for the Classic 2, till then the Q10 will be my device of choice.
    Happy because I dont need a toolbelt anymore

Posted via Q10Bold
    Last edited by Q10Bold; 04-05-15 at 04:31 AM.
    04-05-15 02:53 AM
    interesting thing about a toolbelt. Coming from 9900 I intentionally went straight for classic because of TB, jumping over q10, that was cheaper. Now, after a few days, I keep reming myself to start using the TB, and stop behaving like it is a full touchscreen.
    04-05-15 04:07 AM
    interesting thing about a toolbelt. Coming from 9900 I intentionally went straight for classic because of TB, jumping over q10, that was cheaper. Now, after a few days, I keep reming myself to start using the TB, and stop behaving like it is a full touchscreen.
    Totally depends on what you do with your device. BB10's UI is not as toolbelt friendly as BBOS's refined & polished UI, IMO. BB10's UI, itself, is not as user friendly to begin with, IMO.

Try single handedly editing spreadsheet cells without trackpad, for example. It CAN be done, BTDT, but even the most patient ex-9900 users might get a little grumpy after a while. IMO.

Try swiping yourr way to end a call after navigating to a spreadsheet in order to view, edit, and discuss during a call. It CAN be done, BTDT. RELIABY?? Depends on your definition and needs of reliability. Single "end" press, on 9900, reliably ended the call leaving the spreadsheet up for further work. BB10, toolbelt or not, simply wasn't prioritized that way. FBOW.

I'll take multiple "end" key pressess on my Classic over multiple swipes ANY day. Toolbelt makes the Classic the only BB10 device worth owning, IMO. Your mileage may vary. Diversity is a wondrous thing!
    Last edited by idssteve; 04-05-15 at 05:25 AM.
    04-05-15 05:10 AM
    Just ordered a q10 off eBay for $86. The white q10. Love how it stands out. The classic is $400 at Verizon and the few q10s they have left in the warehouse is also $400?, Smh.

Anyways, I played with a store model of the classic. It does feel good in the hand but $400 isn't worth a few inches of screen size, I have the z10 for that. Track pad, eh, I had the tour already. Besides the track pad has a delayed response as well. See YouTube as well. Anyways hope whatever u got your enjoying.
    07-23-15 11:37 PM
    Classic. Trackpad works like a champ and the keyboard is totally awesome

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 01:14 AM
    I will use Classic instead. Q10 is just too small for me. I don't know why but 9900 served me good althought it has no touch screen. Maybe the couple Classic and 6Plus has the same size in my hand.
    07-24-15 02:54 AM
    Let me give another spin to this.

Get a Q5.

It's like a hybrid of Classic (LCD, great battery minus tool bar) and Q10 (similar form and functionality, price advantage). If you are largely tied to apps from BlackBerry world, you could almost never tell any difference in terms of speed and performance among the 3. The only difference is the keyboard styling.

 Q5 
    07-24-15 04:43 AM
    I will use Classic instead. Q10 is just too small for me. I don't know why but 9900 served me good althought it has no touch screen. Maybe the couple Classic and 6Plus has the same size in my hand.
    Uh, the 9900 does have a touch screen. . It's entirely possible you may never have noticed because the toolbelt, trackpad & keyboard shortcuts are so efficiently integrated that its touch interface is totally unnecessarily redundant.
    99 owners are satisfied with the "tiny" screen because screenestate is never covered by thumbs. I never HAVE to touch the screen and so seeing it simply means holding the smaller screen closer... Go figure.... . Mostly the same with my Classic.
    07-24-15 05:00 AM
    Let me give another spin to this.

Get a Q5.

It's like a hybrid of Classic (LCD, great battery minus tool bar) and Q10 (similar form and functionality, price advantage). If you are largely tied to apps from BlackBerry world, you could almost never tell any difference in terms of speed and performance among the 3. The only difference is the keyboard styling.

 Q5 
    The Q5 does not have great battery life. It has a measley 80mAh more than the Q10, but the Q5 has no removable battery, the Classic also has no removable battery but has 415maH more than the Q10.

Price advantage does belong to Q5

Posted with my  Classic
    Avenzuno likes this.
    07-24-15 08:30 AM
61 123