I have a two year old Classic. Every now and then the battery will turn off at 15% remaining battery life. It then displays the large red batter symbol indicating that it's dead. I charge it back up and it will seem to charge back up very fast but in actuality it's not at 100% because it will drain fairly fast. This is very intermittent. It went on for a few days this week and now it's back to normal. I didn't do a factory reset or any other troubleshooting. Any ideas? Also is the battery replaceable? I don't know if the back can ever be removed to get to the battery.
    12-23-18 01:34 AM
    Also is the battery replaceable? I don't know if the back can ever be removed to get to the battery.
    Best bet is to replace the battery. Apparently it's not that difficult, some users here have done it. Check out youtube.
    01-01-19 06:02 PM
    I have a two year old Classic. Every now and then the battery will turn off at 15% remaining battery life. It then displays the large red batter symbol indicating that it's dead. I charge it back up and it will seem to charge back up very fast but in actuality it's not at 100% because it will drain fairly fast. This is very intermittent. It went on for a few days this week and now it's back to normal. I didn't do a factory reset or any other troubleshooting. Any ideas? Also is the battery replaceable? I don't know if the back can ever be removed to get to the battery.
    You’re battery is done and has to be replaced. It’s a common symptom that the device would shut down before reaching 0
    01-01-19 06:04 PM
    I replaced my battery and posted some photos of it.
    It's not a big deal but you'll need a couple of inexpensive tools.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-19 06:28 PM