Hello Crackberries,

I just want to ask if anyone knows when will the classic be available in Dubai. I am guessing it would be soon because there is an official store there which always get things first. Does anyone asked the store about it?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 04:30 AM
    Not sure, have had mixed dates from them 21st and 25th..... sometime this month.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 06:09 AM
    I just spoke with the BlackBerry store and they say before the end of the month and it won't cost more than 2,000 AED. They're still not sure what colors will arrive with.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    12-18-14 09:15 AM
    It has reportedly just released in BB flag store.

However, I was also contacted yesterday by BB store staff in Dubai Mall only to find out that they were accepting pre-orders (that�s what they said). Later on in the evening I dropped by the store and unless the devices were hidden away they refused to confirm availability, price and colors. Let alone no demo was there.

Anyway, I�m not amazed by such another low level of service in Dubai and most importantly by the poor way of BB store conducting business. May be Waterloo auditors should take a closer look as to find out several reasons of their brand loosing share even in UAE, the most highly booming phone market in the world.
    heraiz likes this.
    12-25-14 12:38 AM
    function_analys, I Agree with you %100, UAE Blackberry Store(aka Axiom) need to be kicked out of the blackberry circle, we need shopblackberry.com to take over the flagship store and have a dedicated website for the UAE and Middle East. John Chen are you reading this yet?
    12-27-14 06:53 AM
    function_analys, I Agree with you %100, UAE Blackberry Store(aka Axiom) need to be kicked out of the blackberry circle, we need shopblackberry.com to take over the flagship store and have a dedicated website for the UAE and Middle East. John Chen are you reading this yet?
    Sorry mate, looks like you are confused. Function_analys is talking about Official Blackberry store and not Axiom.
    12-27-14 12:02 PM
    Hi johnlen7, the Blackberry store in Dubai is owned and run by Axiom, I live in Dubai and know all about it....
    12-27-14 05:44 PM
    Hi johnlen7, the Blackberry store in Dubai is owned and run by Axiom, I live in Dubai and know all about it....
    Thats news for me, that the official blackberry store is owned by Axiom.
    Are you sure...or is there a misunderstanding somewhere.
    12-29-14 05:40 AM
    johnlen7, there are news articles online that talk about axiom and blackberry opening the uae blackberry store, Also the employees them-self's admit that they work for axiom but work under the blackberry store brand...
    12-30-14 04:48 AM