Very good reply. I still think this is one of the best phones. Really considering to buy a back up Classic.

Via BlackBerry Classic!
    I'm doing the same with my Classic. With so many third party apps gaining more and more functionality, it's hard to stick to a particular device. I love the Hub and how I use keyboard shortcuts to be efficient as hell. I also hate that I don't get additional features that I've become accustomed to in my 3rd party email app like Spark for iPhone. In Spark, I can covert an email to PDF and then send/save it anywhere I want! I'm not gonna get that on BB10 email. I do that all the time. So torn. And that's just one of many examples.

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    02-19-17 10:37 AM
    Absolutely! I have a black classic at the moment. Looking to purchase a white one in the US for a reasonable price. Anyone selling their white classic?
    02-19-17 10:25 PM
    Of course. I have mine classic since August 2015 and I am sure, it will be on 2017, 2018 and longer my favourite BlackBerry for using every day.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-17 05:32 PM
    Would anyone here pass on the Mercury and get a Samsung Galaxy S8 or Note 8 to go with their Classic?

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30
    I already own a VZW Galaxy J3, to go along with my old iPhone 6 Plus and Classic. The J3 might make way for a Mercury by this summer. I just bought a Passport SE to replace my Classic. If I were you, I'd consider either a tri-phone solution by adding the Mercury now, or wait until this fall for the iPhone 8, which is what I'm doing. If I'm going Android again, it'll be with Mercury because of the PKB, Hub, DTEK app, etc. Samsung isn't all that; if I had to spend $$$ on a premium device, I'd wait for an iPhone 8. And my feeling is that if I must go Android (my J3 is merely a Mercury placeholder but surprisingly solid for the $139 I recently paid for it), then go Mercury and still maintain the Apple ecosystem with a sweet 10th anniversary iPhone. BTW, is Spark that great? I currently use Airmail and Mail.app.
    02-22-17 10:51 PM
    I already own a VZW Galaxy J3, to go along with my old iPhone 6 Plus and Classic. The J3 might make way for a Mercury by this summer. I just bought a Passport SE to replace my Classic. If I were you, I'd consider either a tri-phone solution by adding the Mercury now, or wait until this fall for the iPhone 8, which is what I'm doing. If I'm going Android again, it'll be with Mercury because of the PKB, Hub, DTEK app, etc. Samsung isn't all that; if I had to spend $$$ on a premium device, I'd wait for an iPhone 8. And my feeling is that if I must go Android (my J3 is merely a Mercury placeholder but surprisingly solid for the $139 I recently paid for it), then go Mercury and still maintain the Apple ecosystem with a sweet 10th anniversary iPhone. BTW, is Spark that great? I currently use Airmail and Mail.app.
    Sooo, my wife would kill me if I attempted a tri-phone solution, lol! Yes, I'd have to keep an iPhone on deck for my ecosystem. The Mercury could be my Android/Blackberry solution but I'm still on the fence. I haven't been wowed over the years by the Galaxy line, but the Note line is a whole conversation! I had the Note 4 & 5 and it changed the way I used a mobile phone.

Honestly, I don't know how the Mercury will compete with the Note line this summer. The Note is the ultimate productivity mobile phone because of the S-PEN. As much as I would love the 10th anniversary of the iPhone, if I can only buy one new phone this year, it might be the Mercury or Note 8!

02-22-17 11:02 PM
    BTW, is Spark that great? I currently use Airmail and Mail.app.
    ...and yes! Spark is that great. The next best is "Email" by Easilydo Inc. My third runner up is Outlook for iOS. And I have spent months using these apps as primary before coming to this conclusion.

02-22-17 11:24 PM
    Just picked up a used Classic today for $120 CDN. But I would use the term used loosely as it looks brand new. The person selling it only used it for a couple months and the only blemish is a pinprick nick next to the charging port. Can't wait to set it up and start using it. Goes nicely with my Passport SE that I picked up last summer. BB10 still has all the apps I need or want between BB World, Amazon app store and sideloading.
    02-23-17 11:38 PM
    I have to 2 phones the blackberry classic for personal use and my android device for apps and entertainment so my problem is solved.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-17 08:45 AM
    I have to 2 phones the blackberry classic for personal use and my android device for apps and entertainment so my problem is solved.

Posted via CB10
    I got a similar setup. What's ur android phone?

02-24-17 11:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Classic as main phone and Galaxy J3V for apps/entertainment. But I look forward to getting the KEYone so I can have it all on one phone and not have to worry about charging and carrying 2 phones.

Posted with my  Classic
    Avenzuno likes this.
    02-27-17 06:26 PM
    I'm doing the same with my Classic. With so many third party apps gaining more and more functionality, it's hard to stick to a particular device. I love the Hub and how I use keyboard shortcuts to be efficient as hell. I also hate that I don't get additional features that I've become accustomed to in my 3rd party email app like Spark for iPhone. In Spark, I can covert an email to PDF and then send/save it anywhere I want! I'm not gonna get that on BB10 email. I do that all the time. So torn. And that's just one of many examples.

Email to PDF?! Just forward the email dude. pdf is used to exchange DOCUMENTS not e-mails.
    03-12-17 07:15 PM
    i also need WA on my classic because i call overseas other countries without phone card . thats huge plus !! and everyone has a WA this days..

Most people use Whatsapp so that's why you use it to be able to communicate with others who might not have SMS free and also to be able with people in other countries

Posted via CB10
    03-12-17 10:31 PM
    When I say "send/save" I'm referring to the fact that I keep pdf copies of email correspondence outside of the mail servers. Whether it's cloud based storage with organized folders or external hard drives, it's great to have the ability to save and send emails in the pdf format. It just works for my workflow. When you get used to a certain workflow, it's difficult/annoying to do something different.

03-13-17 01:15 AM
    Hello Jday
    I don't know how spark works, but in android you have the app pdf creator, so you only need an email apps which enable the function share and at least for plain text it will work.

For an email including images I am not sure if the share function will support it.

And if you are using web email, you only need a browser with pdf export, such as palemoon/firefox

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 06:15 AM
    Hello Jday
    I don't know how spark works, but in android you have the app pdf creator, so you only need an email apps which enable the function share and at least for plain text it will work.

For an email including images I am not sure if the share function will support it.

And if you are using web email, you only need a browser with pdf export, such as palemoon/firefox

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, that's why I like spark because I don't to worry about any of that. From the email, tap "save as PDF" then choose my location to save (Dropbox, iCloud etc).

03-27-17 06:28 AM
    I'll stick with the classic blackberry 10 till it dies as works for me

Posted via CB10
    dts32041 likes this.
    04-06-17 02:36 AM
    I've been using a classic for about 5 months in 2017. Always been a fan of BlackBerry devices and in my opinion this is the best keyboard and al around the best device. It has everything one needs despide WA. Which I don't even use. My line of work I bang up phones pretty bad, and the classic will always be the top. Cracked an s7 went to the classic and never looked back. I'm rolling with this till the buttons fall off man. Could go on and on just cause I love typing with this but yeah ya get the point lol.
    04-24-17 10:05 PM
    BlackBerry Classic in 2017-img_20170422_164628.jpg

Not here in Italy, Wind store....

Posted via CB10
    04-25-17 05:05 AM
    Hey guys,I'm new here,best regards to all of U . I have black BB Q20 classic,with Software 10.3.3.1435 and OS 10.3.3.2163 and have problem with CAMERA CANT STARTED, after new software? Here I found only this problem for BB Z10? Help please,I weith for new10.3.4. in hope to fix nightmare
    04-26-17 06:34 PM
    Personally I'm not much of an app person. All I need would be: whatsapp, fb, twitter, Google maps, couple of photography apps. That's all. Not much into gaming and all... so BB10 always was a fine choice when Classic was launched. However with support ending:

1. Whatsapp, fb, twitter: It is not only about WhatsApp. Fb and twitter apps not supporting anymore either,diverts to the site. Though would have liked the app, notifications,reply directly from there etc coming up. Nonetheless, they aren't life for me, so can and will have to manage with the sites.

2. Maps: Not updated for years now. Many places aren't shown there. So it gets frustrating. Also can't plan a route through points, multiple route options to choose like Google maps give. There are small places, not much known which BBMaps do not show. Being a traveller this is frustrating to the core. These missing things making it limited to use.

3. Security: I feel so safe with BB10. Always been worried with my galaxy note. That's the main reason why I'm still with Classic.

4. Price: You pay for the build quality, there's no two way thinking about it. Just yesterday my colleague was saying it looks like a brand new phone,even after 2yrs of abusive use I had.

I just hope, pray- BBMaps get some update to improve it. Few apps like Uber, Ola, banking apps would make it more "productive".

I would get all these in iphone, so just pondering should I be going for iphone or keyone, which incidentally has android which Is too open for my comfort.
    05-07-17 03:10 AM
    So got my BlackBerry finally working but now the backlit of keyboard isn't working. I have tried restarting, hard reset as well as taking off the back and tightening all the screws back into place as per a video on youtube. Is there anyone who could helo out with this?

Posted via CB10
    05-07-17 05:31 AM
    So got my BlackBerry finally working but now the backlit of keyboard isn't working. I have tried restarting, hard reset as well as taking off the back and tightening all the screws back into place as per a video on youtube. Is there anyone who could helo out with this?

Posted via CB10
    My passport does this once in a while. I think it's something to do with the sensor. I used an autoloader to the latest os and everything seems to work fine.

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    05-07-17 07:27 AM
    My passport does this once in a while. I think it's something to do with the sensor. I used an autoloader to the latest os and everything seems to work fine.

Which autoloader did you use? I suppose both passport and classic have same versions OS available

Posted via CB10
    05-07-17 07:33 AM
    Which autoloader did you use? I suppose both passport and classic have same versions OS available

Posted via CB10
    This is the exact autoloader I used for my Classic a few weeks ago. https://mega.nz/#F!7c8CQZLY!BniGWw7vJ12gpZkboGVTrA open on a browser and use the one for the Z30/Leap/Classic. It is the same file.

Ishan Bhatnagar likes this.
    05-07-17 07:40 AM
    This is the exact autoloader I used for my Classic a few weeks ago. https://mega.nz/#F!7c8CQZLY!BniGWw7vJ12gpZkboGVTrA open on a browser and use the one for the Z30/Leap/Classic. It is the same file.

So I should download this one right, Z30_10.3.03.2205_STA100?
    05-08-17 02:14 AM
151 ... 4567