Screen and phone on bold 9990 size, with passport SE specs
    11-19-15 11:52 PM
    Honestly I really like the classics for factor and current feature set. The hardware could use an upgrade in terms of memory and processing power. If they could make a board with similar power of the passport in the footprint of the classic that would be a great upgrade. I like the passport but it's a bit large for my usage.
    11-20-15 12:49 PM
    Classic design ,style and size is sort of perfect, no need to change all that, but yes as an upgrade the PP specs would be most welcome, make the Classic-2 a power work horse adapting to the requirements of the next year's to come.
    One thing about the OS10, would be much appreciated if it would come with less junk app's, or at least a built-for-BlackBerry device only without Android RT, no FB, LinkIn and demoware, make it stripped down to the bare minimum as a professional bare bone device and let the user clutter it to there need but keep the future OS10 as lean as possible.
    Call the present Classic a classic-mach1 with may improved stages to come over the next few decades.

Keeping the design, style and size would reduce development cost on BlackBerry's behalf, only change the internal spec which exists as well, would make it a breeze to bring up a Classic-mach2 in no time.

PS:
    Well yeah the only physical change would be a option for a removable battery.

Posted via -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.2.+*
    Last edited by hobgoblin1961; 11-21-15 at 08:15 AM.
    11-21-15 02:50 AM
53 123