Who here uses the calendar app? Are there any useful (or cool) tips you want to share?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 01:15 PM
    2 hours before a meeting, if you are running late, you can notify attendees by tapping 'I'll be late' in the More menu. Attendees will be notified.
    07-03-15 01:32 PM
    That is superb! :-)

Posted via CB10
    07-03-15 02:55 PM
    -Based on an existing email, you can generate a meeting request based on the content of the email such as title/invitees and email text

-when creating a invite, you can also check participants timeslot to see in advance if they are busy, this is represented when you are deciding the time and date of your meeting and expand that view to see who is ok with the highlighted request

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 04:40 AM
    Maybe a silly little thing, but it makes a world of everyday difference to me:

For a more "gross motion" way to get back to full month view, after looking at a day (..which contracts the date grid to a single week at the top); Instead of aiming for that thin bar that shows the date, in between the grid and events list, swipe in the Year View from the right, wait a fraction of a second, and swipe right back again.

It's a somewhat clunky workaround for what could arguably be labelled a design flaw, but, to me at least, better than the "real" way. :P
    07-04-15 05:59 AM
    Why not press 'm' key and it switches to month view. Very quick.

Posted via CB10
    idssteve likes this.
    07-04-15 07:24 AM
    If this was in response to me; This is already being in the month view, but having brought up details for a day, by tapping it. This is not a problem on 16:9 devices, because they can simultaneously fit both the whole month and the events list below, on the screen, but with 1:1 devices the month grid will collapse to a single week, at the top of the display area, to make room for the list, and what I wrote was about making the grid reclaim its place, with as little user effort as possible (...and easy to perform one-handed, whilst walking), but granted; Yes, one could switch to any other view and then return back, be they the Year view, through a swipe, as I mentioned, or using the keyboard (...or left side tabs) to jump back and forth between any of the major sections ("wm", "dm", and "am" will all work), (or using the intended bar with the down arrow next to the week number) -- whatever suits each user - I'll go with the one that requires just about no precision whatsoever.
    07-04-15 09:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Another proof that I still need time to master BB10. Forgot that shortcuts can simplify the use of calendar quite significantly. Thanks for posting.

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    07-04-15 09:35 AM
    Who here uses the calendar app? Are there any useful (or cool) tips you want to share?

Posted via CB10
    Down load the week view app! It's the same as daytimers week per page view and gives you a complete week view for a different way to access your calendar!

 Passport SQW100-1 / leak 10.3.2.2204 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    07-04-15 11:42 AM
    You can configure the monthly view to represent daily indicators as vertical bars and day labels as growing numbers. Swipe down from the top and tap settings, General.

Attachment 365527
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry Calendar-img_20150806_095524.png  
    08-06-15 08:58 AM
    You can configure the monthly view to represent daily indicators as vertical bars and day labels as growing numbers. Swipe down from the top and tap settings, General.
    What OS?
    08-06-15 09:44 AM
    What OS?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 11:18 AM