Just switched from Passport to Classic. I guess I used 9900s for so long that I had a certain expectation about how the BlackBerry Button (to the left of track pad) would function...I have to say that I miss the long hold experience of days gone by. On the 9900, with a long hold of the BlackBerry Button, you'd get a nice little floating menu. This was similar to ALT TAB on newer Windows PCS. BlackBerry, change it just for me! :-)

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 04:31 PM
    If you push and hold that key when you have an application running, it will perform the same action as if you swiped down from the top of your screen

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 04:49 PM
    I agree. I would also love to see the alt + back return. But I'm pretty confident it will never happen.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 05:56 PM
    If you push and hold that key when you have an application running, it will perform the same action as if you swiped down from the top of your screen

Posted via CB10
    Yep, and I love it because reaching the top of the screen with my thumb while holding the phone one-handed is sometimes a pain. So I use the long press BB key method exclusively..

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-14-15 07:28 PM