Okay so I was naturally clicking the BIG message icon in the lower left corner whenever I received a text. However when I do this it always takes me to the top of the hub (this can be annoying if you're going back and forth in a convo). So I found out if I click the small message, next to the home icon it keeps my place in the hub (which I like and use)

BUT now the problem I'm noticing is sometimes when I do click the small message icon the touch screen is not responsive and then I have to back out and try again (frustrating)

So I ask you for help. First, do you use the big message icon or small? Second, are you having the touch screen issue? Third, what can I do? (I already tried the hard reset wipe).
    01-16-16 06:34 PM
    Just swipe up and to the right to go back to the Hub where you left off from anywhere, even when inside an app or at any home screen. It's way easier.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 08:33 PM
    Just swipe up and to the right to go back to the Hub where you left off from anywhere, even when inside an app or at any home screen. It's way easier.

Posted via CB10
    Where were you before I did a phone wipe? I'll start doing this. Have you ever got the non responsive touch screen before?
    01-16-16 09:15 PM
    Touch screen has never given me an issue before.

Also, another solution to entering the hub while keeping your place within the hub:
    From the homescreen, scroll the trackpad left. You will now be back exactly where you left off.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 03:50 AM
    Where were you before I did a phone wipe? I'll start doing this. Have you ever got the non responsive touch screen before?
    No, I've never had any issues with the touch screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 01:03 PM