Sorry for the ignorance, but if I want to go back to my old Classic what's the best way? I'm currently on a Priv, thoroughly tired of it, and not able to make the jump to Key just yet.

I'm with Verizon. Didn't seem possible at the website. Do I have to go into a store?

(No need to tell me about the OS. I know it's a dumb move in most people's view!)

Appreciate any advice. Thanks!
    05-24-19 02:56 PM
    Is it a different SIM? If not have you tried just switching the SIM and calling support.
    05-24-19 02:59 PM
    I don't know. Never switched a SIM before. I'll look into that. I did chat with Verizon and it seemed as if there might be a problem due to the age of the device. Or perhaps VZW is just hesitant to grant my request. They want me to purchase one of their crummy iPhones. Never.
    05-24-19 03:10 PM
    I don't know. Never switched a SIM before. I'll look into that. I did chat with Verizon and it seemed as if there might be a problem due to the age of the device. Or perhaps VZW is just hesitant to grant my request. They want me to purchase one of their crummy iPhones. Never.
    It's as simple as taking the sim out of the Priv and putting it back in the Classic I guess??

Either way, when you're ready to move to a KEY, I highly recommend the LE since it's the latest device that's officially supported for use with Verizon.
    And since you'd be coming from your Classic, you wouldn't feel the loss of the capacitive keyboard
    05-25-19 10:02 PM
    Verizon is not actvating devices that do not support Verizon's VoLTE. I do not believe the Classic has Verizon's Advanced calling. The reason is Verizon is shutting down their CDMA network this year. They don't want to activate devices that will not fully function on their network when they shut down CDMA.
    05-26-19 09:11 PM
    Thanks for all of your helpful feedback! I'm just going to stick with the Priv (uggghhh) until I can justify buying a Key 2LE. But, oh, that Classic keyboard is so nice...
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    05-28-19 08:40 AM
    My Verizon Z10 had Advance Calling, would think that the Verizon Classic would as well.

If it's the same SIM, just swap it and see what happens.....

But you'd be taking a few steps back, really the KEY2 LE or maybe even the KEY2 is the path forward... for a PKB with a modern smartphone experience.
    05-28-19 12:22 PM
    My Verizon Z10 had Advance Calling, would think that the Verizon Classic would as well.

If it's the same SIM, just swap it and see what happens.....

But you'd be taking a few steps back, really the KEY2 LE or maybe even the KEY2 is the path forward... for a PKB with a modern smartphone experience.
    Except for the potato camera
    05-30-19 09:09 AM