Like the title says... any suggestions? There are countless options so looking for some advice here. The criteria is the following:

1. Standup charge - meaning like the wired version standup blackberry charger I would want a wirelss option, as not to completely wear out the port by placing it on the stand over and over again.

2. Cost - around $20 - 30 max, as I don't really see value in spending more than that. Could be off ebay, amazon... etc. I don't care for the place or the brand as long as the phone is physically standing.

3. Self aligning left to right. The top to bottom alignment is prob adjustable via the stand, but as I read a 3 coil, magnetic option is prob the best, but I would defer to your guys suggestions.

Any other pros / cons to consider? I am not 100% set on getting a wireless one but the AT&T version has the option and if it is cheap enough I would like to at least try it out.

Thanks for suggestions.

Quorky
    03-08-15 04:38 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LE6...UvbUpU11446723

I can't vouch for this yet since I haven't received it, but it seems to be about what you're asking for. The only bad reviews I've read seems to point to faulty power cables, so just use a different power cables like the standard BB one.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    BBBandit likes this.
    03-08-15 05:20 PM
    I have 3 TYLT chargers and they are amazing. Not at all less than 30 but worth it.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 10:20 PM
    When I picked up my Verizon Classic, the reps were really cool and threw a couple free accessories my way, including a Morphie power pack and a stand-up Verizon Qi charger.

The charger normally retails for $60, so I wasn't going to buy it but they gave it to me =)

It works great!

From a Classic
    03-08-15 11:58 PM
    When I picked up my Verizon Classic, the reps were really cool and threw a couple free accessories my way, including a Morphie power pack and a stand-up Verizon Qi charger.

The charger normally retails for $60, so I wasn't going to buy it but they gave it to me =)

It works great!

From a Classic
    Wow they do that? Sounds wrong. Not for you, for them. Did you complain or something?

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 06:05 AM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00LE6...UvbUpU11448302

I can't vouch for this yet since I haven't received it, but it seems to be about what you're asking for. The only bad reviews I've read seems to point to faulty power cables, so just use a different power cables like the standard BB one.

Thanks. Let me know how you like it when you receive it. I will have to check this one out...
    03-09-15 06:46 AM
    Wow they do that? Sounds wrong. Not for you, for them. Did you complain or something?

Posted via CB10
    Apparently March is a big promo deal month, at least for that particular store (it was a corporate store, not a franchise). They were offering a UE Boom bluetooth speaker, but I already have a Bose. So instead, they hooked me up with screen protectors, a holster, power pack, and charging stand for some money down plus an installment plan for the balance.

They seemed very pleased that someone came in their store, knowing exactly what they want, to buy something at full retail instead of just complaining about something--lolz.

From a Classic
    03-09-15 07:56 AM
    Subscribing. Looking for the same info on a good standup charger for cheap $$.
    03-09-15 11:15 AM
    Thanks. Let me know how you like it when you receive it. I will have to check this one out...
    Hey, so just got the phone all set up and use and charged it overnight using the stand I linked, it worked fine, the phone was a bit warmer than using the cable, but not enough to damage the battery. Also, I used the normal BB folding charger that only outputs 700mA even though the power cable supplied does 2A, and it still worked. I did that for 3 reasons. First, I'm lazy and that power cable was already there and routed, second, I read that the supplied power cable/plug is pretty poor quality and would fail for some people after a few months, and third, it's one of those blocks that uses a micro-USB cable, and I would have to use a really long USB cable to reach the outlet from where I wanted to keep the phone.

It's pretty nice, the stand is about the same width of the phone, so centering it is easy. So that confirms it works for Qi as well. :-)

03-10-15 01:09 PM
    Hey, so just got the phone all set up and use and charged it overnight using the stand I linked, it worked fine, the phone was a bit warmer than using the cable, but not enough to damage the battery. Also, I used the normal BB folding charger that only outputs 700mA even though the power cable supplied does 2A, and it still worked. I did that for 3 reasons. First, I'm lazy and that power cable was already there and routed, second, I read that the supplied power cable/plug is pretty poor quality and would fail for some people after a few months, and third, it's one of those blocks that uses a micro-USB cable, and I would have to use a really long USB cable to reach the outlet from where I wanted to keep the phone.

It's pretty nice, the stand is about the same width of the phone, so centering it is easy. So that confirms it works for Qi as well. :-)

Thank you very much for the feedback. Guess it's time to place the order for it.
    03-10-15 02:11 PM
    02-02-16 11:08 PM
    the nokia dt910 works fantastically well with my classic as well as my priv.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-16 12:01 AM