08-08-15 12:14 AM
38 12
tools
    Does the Clasic use PMA technology for the ATT SQC100-2?

Some charges do no charge "PMA"
    It does both pma and qi.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    lady of the lake likes this.
    08-02-15 10:01 PM
    No worries I took the case off and tried it. I think I might have gotten a bad one

Posted via CB10
    It might just be the included power adapter, wait for the playbook charger to arrive and try it with that one.

I've read several reviews saying the included power adapter fails often.

08-02-15 10:02 PM
    @Slagman5 I will wait to return it and see if that will work

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 08-03-15 at 07:17 AM.
    08-02-15 11:15 PM
    Oh man, forgot to mention that when you asked. Mine is naked, never tried it with a case. Try it with the phone naked to make sure it's not something wrong with the phone or the charger though.

Tried the Playbook and Classic charger with no luck.

I didn't get the car version of the Best Fire Qi Wireless Charger. My recommendation/purchase was of the adjustable/foldable version. I look forward to your review of the car mount version which I imagine would be similar to the one I purchased.

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    The Best Fire car charger came today. Could not use the vent mount. I will try it on my dash and see if it restricts my vision to much as I drive a Camaro. Best qi charger for claasic?-img-20150805-00018.jpgBest qi charger for claasic?-img-20150805-00020.jpgBest qi charger for claasic?-img-20150805-00021.jpg
    08-05-15 10:08 PM
    Damn, so you actually got yourself a defective unit? Hope you got it from Amazon so getting a refund should be pretty easy.

08-06-15 12:55 AM
    Best qi charger for claasic?-img-20150806-00025.jpg
    Damn, so you actually got yourself a defective unit? Hope you got it from Amazon so getting a refund should be pretty easy.

Returned to Amazon no fuss. Bought a Red TYLY new in unopened box for $34.99 for my desk. Actually cheaper than Bestfire.

Edit: had the Classic in the TYLT charger for about an hour. Very hot. Anyone having having a heating problem with the TYLT charger?

BTW tried the dash mount works great.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 08-08-15 at 04:05 AM.
    08-06-15 07:22 PM
    Returned to Amazon no fuss. Bought a Red TYLY new in unopened box for $34.99 for my desk. Actually cheaper than Bestfire.

Edit: had the Classic in the TYLT charger for about an hour. Very hot. Anyone having having a hating problem with the TYLT charger?

BTW tried the dash mount works great.

Posted via CB10
    I've read that about the tylt. Not sure if it has to do with the case or not. Like I've said, I can only vouch for it while naked. The itian makes my Classic slightly warm but that's it.

08-07-15 01:41 AM
    I've read that about the tylt. Not sure if it has to do with the case or not. Like I've said, I can only vouch for it while naked. The itian makes my Classic slightly warm but that's it.

The BestFire in my car works great.I want a charger that I do not have to take the Seidio Surface case off to charge.

Order the desk model just know.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU11839749

We gotta love our phones to spend $125+ on accessories plus apps
    08-07-15 06:39 AM
    The BestFire in my car works great.I want a charger that I do not have to take the Seidio Surface case off to charge.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU11840080

I've been complaining about the Tylt Vu heating up my Z30 with a case on or naked since buying one 2 years ago. I even contacted the Tylt company who told me they've had no issues with overheating (they obviously never read reviews). They also told me to place the bottom of the phone on the charger first at an angle then let the remaining phone rest against the top of the charger. It still made my phone too warm so now I've got a $60 (what I paid for it 2 yrs ago) phone stand. :-(

08-07-15 10:15 AM
    I've been complaining about the Tylt Vu heating up my Z30 with a case on or naked since buying one 2 years ago. I even contacted the Tylt company who told me they've had no issues with overheating (they obviously never read reviews). They also told me to place the bottom of the phone on the charger first at an angle then let the remaining phone rest against the top of the charger. It still made my phone too warm so now I've got a $60 (what I paid for it 2 yrs ago) phone stand. :-(

Either you or someone else in CB suggested that in a post. That is the first thing I tried. Still heated up. It not only heats up but it is slow to charge compared the BestFire I installed in my car. That was a bargain on sale for $35. At this point I really don't care about price so I just paid another $52 for the BestFire desk top charger.

All I can say is AMAZON

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 08-07-15 at 08:55 PM.
    08-07-15 03:27 PM
    I wrap my beloved Z30 around the black & blue BlackBerry case. I've never had issues with my device heating up due to Qi charging on Tylt.

Posted via CB 10 | STA100-3 Z30 | OS 10.3.2.858
    08-07-15 08:29 PM

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU11841348

Well, I'm more of a cheapskate, I would have just exchanged that Itian charger. I think you got unlucky with the one you got, the next one probably would have worked fine. But as long as the ones you do get work, that'll be good.

08-07-15 11:40 PM
    Well, I'm more of a cheapskate, I would have just exchanged that Itian charger. I think you got unlucky with the one you got, the next one probably would have worked fine. But as long as the ones you do get work, that'll be good.

Got unlucky with the TYLT desk top also. If it works it works.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 12:14 AM
38 12