08-31-15 07:54 PM
47 12
tools
    I enjoyed it immensely and picked up a few great tips along the way...also to inject some humor and to write as if you were talking to me about the device is a great way to keep my interest!!

Great Job...A+

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 10:58 AM
    slagman5 is bestest!!! Never forget how he put these "hype-slab"-trolls in check when it comes to the tool belt and ending a call! It was classic.
    01-08-15 03:18 PM
    Good review slag guy, I liked it and I bought today my classic for a good price in amazon (400eu) and put my passport on sale...
    Just waiting now!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 03:40 PM
    Wow what an amazing comprehensive in-depth review.
    01-11-15 08:04 PM
    Nice post! Makes me enjoy my Classic more and more...

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 11:37 PM
    Wow slagger man havta take a day off work t read it . Great review obviously teak /classic minded .
    08-24-15 06:27 AM
    I feel like leaving everything and going to a store to pick up a Classic right now.

That's a great review I've seen in a long time.

Posted using Z30 | 10.3.2.2339
    08-24-15 07:29 AM
    I must simply echo the other folks here! I'm going to have to copy this review so I can get the best use out of my Q10 until I squeeze enough $$ out of my budget to get the Mighty Classic! ;-) I knew it did a few things better but was uncertain if the toolbelt alone was worth the extra cost and hassle of making a sideways move. I know it's silly but I kept hoping for a "Classic II" to make my choice easier by having better specs to combat the lagging I get. Might get enough extra use out of shortcuts & trackpad to be worth the extra cash...

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 12:15 AM
    Copy and paste was a revelation. Not only gave me a lesson on BlackBerry but also engaging writing.

 Classic via CB
    08-26-15 09:20 PM
    I grabbed my Classic and learned some new tricks from your review. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    dreamz_gaurav likes this.
    08-26-15 09:39 PM
    I read about 25% and couldn't read the rest. Plus there are some very bad grammatical errors in the review.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? You're nit-picking...
    08-27-15 02:31 AM
    Great review. I was thinking of getting the Classic (Blue) to be my daily driver due to the convenient one hand usability size, reserving my Passport for the weekends. Your review confirmed my decision that it is a smart move.
    Thanks for the effort and interest in writing one of the best reviews I've read on any phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    Sakura1210 likes this.
    08-27-15 04:41 AM
    Great review. I was thinking of getting the Classic (Blue) to be my daily driver due to the convenient one hand usability size, reserving my Passport for the weekends. Your review confirmed my decision that it is a smart move.
    Thanks for the effort and interest in writing one of the best reviews I've read on any phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    Ikr? And I can't just understand why there is still one person who looks at the review and be like "Plus there are some very bad grammatical errors in the review." So obnoxious
    Smokeaire likes this.
    08-27-15 07:40 AM
    Great review, one call feel the pulse in there, read in three breaks and damn no more sure, shall I get the PP or a classic...😮

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-28-15 03:35 PM
    Great review, one call feel the pulse in there, read in three breaks and damn no more sure, shall I get the PP or a classic...😮

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Many a post on this topic! Picking one is the problem because of the crossover and different use cases. I have both and carry both. The passport is the better work tool, the Classic the better phone and on the go device.

Slagman's review just confirmed my choice to use both and why the classic deserves it's place as the workhorse of pkb phones. I liken the Classic as the belt in your pants and the Passport as your well tailored heavy coat. The latter is both a visual statement with function whilst the former is the behind the scenes Spartan holding the line. Dramatic I know, but it helped me feel better to hang up my Passport from time to time whilst going solo with the Classic. Hope that helps!

 Black Passport via CB10
    Last edited by Pixel Spartan; 08-29-15 at 10:30 PM.
    08-29-15 07:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    sesp9 likes this.
    08-29-15 10:58 PM
    Well well - I now got the PP still have Q10 which I can use...

I was so unsure so I made it a game when I could reach the Store in time I would get the Pp, if not I would have gotten the Classic at the other store with later opening hours...

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 01:21 AM
    Finally got through it. Great read and only supports my gut feeling on getting the classic. Thanks.

With that cridnack  Classic
    08-30-15 09:41 PM
    Well well - I now got the PP still have Q10 which I can use...

I was so unsure so I made it a game when I could reach the Store in time I would get the Pp, if not I would have gotten the Classic at the other store with later opening hours...

Posted via CB10
    That's awesome! For myself, it was a bit of a tossup too. Really wasn't sure which phone to get. Got the Passport, then returned it in a few days for the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 10:46 PM
    That's awesome! For myself, it was a bit of a tossup too. Really wasn't sure which phone to get. Got the Passport, then returned it in a few days for the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Shoot... well both sure awesome devices, after a weekend getting used to the really special keyboard on the PP I an very happy

But considered too to bring it back and exchange it for a Classic...

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 03:24 AM
    Thanks for valuable time for answering this question. The questions are bit simple but you replied back is appreciated!!
    08-31-15 03:42 AM
    I think it was a great review!! Thanks for sharing. Some people complain about everything.

Posted via Passport SE - 10.3.2.2639 
    08-31-15 07:54 PM
47 12