A case? What's that?
    04-02-15 03:33 PM
    Best classic case?-img_20150320_223210.png

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    04-04-15 02:58 AM
    The BlackBerry official leather pocket for me. Naked when I use it, inside the leather pocket when on the go. Perfect!!!

I even have a Nillkin frosted shield. It's got similar texture as the classic's back and protects the corners. It ships with a screen protector as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 03:26 AM
    I would say use it naked with a screen guard + a official pouch

Posted via CB10
    04-04-15 04:25 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150320_223210.png 
Views:	1625 
Size:	248.0 KB 
ID:	345429

No offense, I know you really like that case as you have linked to it multiple times, but to me that is one gawdy looking case... If I were to ever use a case, it would definitely be much lower key, maybe just all black, flat black, something you won't notice too much.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-04-15 10:57 AM
    I just keep my phone naked, it's too peeerdy to put into a case, lol. Actually I like to use a holster because I've noticed I miss notifications a lot if it's just in my pocket while I always feel it when it's in the holster. Also, it's much faster to access one-handed, never have to worry which way the phone is facing, etc. Leather cases look nice too, my mom has one that looks real nice, but cases are not for me. I don't like having flaps and stuff all around my phone. Too cumbersome.

@Slagman5
    After my cheap eBay case started fall apart, I bought a Seidio Surface case and holster after reading you comments on holsters.

I was using a soft case at the time, but felt I need more protection with this heavier phone. Since the switch I have dropped the Classic 4 times on a concrete floor without a scratch.

And yes, the Seidio clip holster allows for quick retrieval of phone calls.

Thanks for your postings.

Posted via CB10
    slagman5 likes this.
    04-04-15 11:39 AM
    No offense, I know you really like that case as you have linked to it multiple times, but to me that is one gawdy looking case... If I were to ever use a case, it would definitely be much lower key, maybe just all black, flat black, something you won't notice too much.

Quit hatin' on my case awesomeness! Lol!

NikoB82 and cornhuskur like this.
    04-04-15 12:08 PM

To each their own man, it's just not my style. :-)

Mr4aces and jamesharmeling like this.
    04-04-15 12:56 PM
    I just bought this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00RJ1...UvbUpU11533677

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    04-04-15 05:45 PM
    I did order the TETDED leather case in black for mine looks great and real leather .

jamesharmeling and donemt like this.
    04-04-15 05:59 PM
    Here's your answer: no case at all. I bet that's how your clients roll.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 10:48 PM
    The sharpest you can look while still having protection is naked + holster. The OEM leather one is quite nice.

I use the Body Glove satin case for the weekends, holster for the weekdays.

From a Classic
    donemt and dbellone like this.
    04-09-15 08:16 AM
    Get the leather pouch. Super classy looking with the BlackBerry logo in middle of black leather. It will impress any executive sitting across the table from you.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 02:48 PM
    I did order the TETDED leather case in black for mine looks great and real leather .
    That's what I'm using as well. The only (minor) complaint I have about it is that the flip cover looks like it should open from the left, not the right. Maybe because I'm a lefty but I inevitably try to open it from the wrong side. But the quality of the case is amazing and I highly recommend it. There are many styles and colors to choose from.
    04-10-15 09:56 PM
    I have the Unismart Nillkin Case.

Pros: Very thin doesn't even feel like a case at all, but gives the phone a fantastic grip surface.

Cons: It does not offer much protection from falls.

Conclusion: IMO the best case available for the classic right now. I feel like the cases that offer protection just make the classic too thick to comfortably carry around, I'd rather have a thin case.
    Attached Thumbnails Best classic case?-51dkt744-3l._sl1001_.jpg  
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-12-15 01:29 PM
    I have the Unismart Nillkin Case.

Pros: Very thin doesn't even feel like a case at all, but gives the phone a fantastic grip surface.

Cons: It does not offer much protection from falls.

Conclusion: IMO the best case available for the classic right now. I feel like the cases that offer protection just make the classic too thick to comfortably carry around, I'd rather have a thin case.
    I think I have that same case purchased from Amazon. It is pretty good.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 02:12 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150320_223210.png 
Views:	1625 
Size:	248.0 KB 
ID:	345429

I like this case. I don't have classic, but I am already starting to look for classic cases lol.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    04-12-15 03:12 PM
    No case for me. Don't wanna add any bulk to this beautiful machine!
    04-12-15 03:58 PM
    I use a Fosmon TPU case.

$5 with shipping included from Amazon.
    Logo on the back scratches off easily.
    Does not add any significant width to the phone (3mm total).
    Has little cut-outs around the keyboard.
    Much more improved grip vs naked.

My gripe with most other cases is how they prevent easy access to keys on the edge of the phone.
    I'm convinced this is the best case for the Classic and the only case I prefer to use over a naked phone.
    04-12-15 04:09 PM
    The sharpest you can look while still having protection is naked + holster. The OEM leather one is quite nice.

I use the Body Glove satin case for the weekends, holster for the weekdays.

From a Classic
    How are you liking the Body Glove Satin case? Does it provide enough screen protection (big enough lip/edge)?

I have a Defender by Otterbox, but it is too bulky, too creaky and difficult to get in and out of my shirt pocket.
    Last edited by Baritone Astoria; 09-16-15 at 10:19 AM.
    09-16-15 09:43 AM
    Just customized the OEM blue softshell case. I hope it will get a bit 'grippier' with use as my Passport Hardshell that I stole the BlackBerry decals off of did.

I think it looks much classier with the BlackBerry logo decals. Just popped them off with a Swiss army knife and carefully put them on one-at-a-time into the perfectly fit embossed logo on the softshell case. We'll see how long they stay on. They do sit pretty nice and flush with the rest of the case so they might be alright for a while. Fingers crossed! (...and still eyeing a leather Tetded case)

I use the Otterbox at work but would still like a bit of protection for leisure. If the camera didn't stick out, I'd be fine to rock it naked!
    Attachment 371707
    Last edited by TheBirdDog; 09-16-15 at 08:58 PM.
    09-16-15 08:23 PM
    The camera doesnt really stick out on its own tho? Naked is fine.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-15 12:26 AM
    I don't use case, but I have just ordered 2 skins from uKarbon. They are premium products, I'm sure you will like it. You can find it the Net.
    09-17-15 12:03 PM
    Been using my Tetded case for a couple weeks now. Pretty happy with the feel of the leather back. Reminds me of my old 9700 which was the goal.
    Best classic case?-img_20151004_041728.jpg
    Best classic case?-img_20151004_041746.jpg
    joewoo, Adam Rees, jas1978 and 1 others like this.
    10-04-15 06:20 AM
    Just customized the OEM blue softshell case. I hope it will get a bit 'grippier' with use as my Passport Hardshell that I stole the BlackBerry decals off of did.

I think it looks much classier with the BlackBerry logo decals. Just popped them off with a Swiss army knife and carefully put them on one-at-a-time into the perfectly fit embossed logo on the softshell case. We'll see how long they stay on. They do sit pretty nice and flush with the rest of the case so they might be alright for a while. Fingers crossed! (...and still eyeing a leather Tetded case)

I use the Otterbox at work but would still like a bit of protection for leisure. If the camera didn't stick out, I'd be fine to rock it naked!
    Attachment 371707
    Did the logo decals stay on? I did the same thing as you lol

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 09:47 PM
50 12