If we install whatsapp through Google play store will it show on the hub?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 03:54 AM
    If we install whatsapp through Google play store will it show on the hub?

Posted via CB10
    Yes
    04-15-16 01:27 PM
    I feel amazing......these "app" complaints are coming from mature working adults?

I'm planning vacations, buying stock, enjoying family and friends, etc. I'm not some teenage clown with redundant social media apps.

Last time I checked BlackBerry devices are capable of voice, text, AND e-mail. I sincerely don't see the need to complain about Facebook, Twitter, whatsapp kik etc. You not a celebrity or anything get out and see the world less social media.

J� Be....Here But Gone...
    04-15-16 05:35 PM
    Whatsapp is a huge joke nobody gets.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-15-16 05:58 PM
    What is whatsapp?

Seriously, when I first heard the apps name, you would think the developers ran out of names to call their app. Whatsapp? Seriously? Is that supposed to be like wazzup like what's up? But because it's an app it's whatsapp? I stayed clear from that app cuz of its name. And nobody I know uses it and I have yet to run into someone who does.

I did hear that the Europeans use it a lot though. These messenger apps work wonders for international communication and there are great alternatives like Kakao and Line. Not the end of the world.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 11:04 PM
    calm down mate! Whatsapp is just going to end their support for BB10. Its not the end of the world because their current version on BB10 is stable at its best. When apps get to a state "near perfect", they won't need updates.
    I'll be happy using the current version for the next few years.
    People already said BB10 is dead so why would you worry about BB10 without Whatsapp?
    WhatsApp is bugged. Oftentimes notifications don't go through.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 08:29 AM
    What's all the fuzz about guys? For those that aren't happy whatsapp would end, when the time comes it's either u switch device/OS or simply run the android version which should work by then (hopefully) and for those that care less keep caring less. Personally I use use whatsapp now but when it ends I'll just use the android version or simply do without it if dat doesn't work by den. BOTTOM LINE , this is Crackberry.com we must always have a way around stuffs like this every single time, this I can count on.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-16 02:05 AM
    I'm a huge blackberry fan. But you guys are kind of being ridiculous to suggest that the removal of whatsapp is somehow irrelevant.

It's a huge blow to blackberry users that have relied on this tool for years such as myself.

Don't forget that during blackberries early days it was WhatsApp that provided the bridge allowing non BBM'ers to communicate with blackberry folk (via whatsapp).

So yes it is an important tool. And it's now used by over 1 billion people.

I have always used blackberry as my business / communications device. I am absolutely fed up with side loading apps. The experience is never the same and the delay is ludicrous.

It's no surprise that WhatsApp left blackberry though... what did they expect when they released an android phone... sending a confusing message like that to market has its repercussions.

im sure I'm going to get abused by the fan boys here... but that's how i feel.

I'm actually rather disappointed that blackberry did not do more to negotiate a better outcome with whatsapp.
    xKingHopy likes this.
    04-26-16 08:10 AM
    Hopefully WhatsApp will announce video chat features before retracting support for BB10.
    04-26-16 02:20 PM
    This is the first app I have seen which became free after achieving it's popularity.

04-26-16 02:30 PM
    This is the first app I have seen which became free after achieving it's popularity.

It's not charity, once it got enough people they were able to make their revenue some other way... Think about it...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    deadcowboy likes this.
    04-26-16 02:44 PM
    It's not charity, once it got enough people they were able to make their revenue some other way... Think about it...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Yeah, chats may be encrypted, but they're selling your phone numbers, contacts, and identifying information
    Last edited by deadcowboy; 04-27-16 at 11:23 AM.
    04-26-16 11:59 PM
    I don't have any problem with BBM. But most of my friends have WA.

04-27-16 03:11 AM
    I have never been comfortable with any app ask me to upload all of my contacts.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    05-04-16 10:52 PM
    I switched back to my Classic and will use WhatsApp on this device until BlackBerry releases the Rome. Hopefully it will happen this year. ^^

Posted via CB10
    05-07-16 05:49 AM
    Like Blaze said just because support stops it doesn't mean what's app will stop working. It's really a non issue.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    05-07-16 07:51 AM
266 ... 91011