I've updated the cover art to several mp3s on my sd card. The album arts are embedded in the file. All my mp3s are this way. After I do the updates on my computer, I paste the updated file to the sd card and thereby replacing the old one on there. But they still come up with the old art. Old suggestions of resetting and removing the card does not update it even though it goes through the "scanning media storage". Everything I have googled points to me having to delete the BBthumbs.dat file so that the OS HAS to make a new one but I can't find it. Where is it?
    04-29-15 04:41 PM
    There was another thread about this but don't know if anyone ever found it. The music is on your PC? If so copy everything you want from the card to you computer except the music unless there is some on the phone that isn't on the card. Format the card and copy stuff back.

Or someone might know where that file is located.
    04-30-15 05:08 PM
    Yes all my mp3s are still on computer, but that's what I did last time. A 2 to 3 hour process just to update a handful of files each and every time I have to do this? There's got to be a much simpler way to do this. This is 1 of the main reasons why my Classic is still my backup music player after my iPod Classic. If there's a reliable app that plays mp3s, FM radio and shows the album art similar in size to the stock player - I'd like to know.
    04-30-15 07:15 PM