The classic and every other BB10 qwerty with 10.3.1 can use shortcuts... and create custom shortcuts fyi...

Posted via CB10

Yeah shortcuts aren't macros like shortcut me enabled people to do on os7
    01-24-15 12:16 PM
    Yeah shortcuts aren't macros like shortcut me enabled people to do on os7
    So where's the developer for shortcut me? Why isn't there bb10 app?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 12:20 PM
    So where's the developer for shortcut me? Why isn't there bb10 app?

Posted via CB10
    There is its developed by fonware but due to bb10 restrictions it doesn't offer the same functionality .
    01-24-15 12:28 PM
    How does that in any way relate to productivity issues of a device that is designed to be a business tool?
    How does your question relate to the original topic? I was answering whether bb10 is easier to use which is what was asked.

Not whether it does everything in the same way as bbos. Of course for those who became accustomed to bbos there is a higher learning curve as you have learned habits that are not going to be the same.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 03:24 PM
    How does your question relate to the original topic? I was answering whether bb10 is easier to use which is what was asked.

Not whether it does everything in the same way as bbos. Of course for those who became accustomed to bbos there is a higher learning curve as you have learned habits that are not going to be the same.

Posted via CB10
    You really can't see that this is not about those basic functions that children use? Or do you really belive that children have the same requirements than business user?

You made an argument that BB10 is so easy to use that even chlidren can use it and concluded that it is only about a learning curve and willingness.

That is a pretty twisted argument for a phone, that is clearly intended for and used by people who desire ultimate productivity.

I'm surprised you don't get it.

But then again, I'm not surprised about anything any more.
    01-25-15 10:19 AM
    You really can't see that this is not about those basic functions that children use? Or do you really belive that children have the same requirements than business user?

You made an argument that BB10 is so easy to use that even chlidren can use it and concluded that it is only about a learning curve and willingness.

That is a pretty twisted argument for a phone, that is clearly intended for and used by people who desire ultimate productivity.

Then get something else. You're like the folks who hated OS X for so long because it was so different then classic mac os and didn't have every little feature from it.

Either adapt or find something that better serves you because in almost every way bb10 is better if you aren't subborn about it's differences.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 04:03 PM
    Then get something else. You're like the folks who hated OS X for so long because it was so different then classic mac os and didn't have every little feature from it.

Either adapt or find something that better serves you because in almost every way bb10 is better if you aren't subborn about it's differences.

Posted via CB10
    So if it was up to you, people who are looking for power productivity features needs to accept short cummings of go elsewhere, just some majesty somwhere does not have to see their annoying requests about improvements?

What an interesting way to run a business.

But who knows, maybe some people already managed to evolve themselves to became the ultimate dream customer. One with no mind of it's own, one that is always happy to buy anything as long as it is advertised.
    01-25-15 04:40 PM

What do you mean by business user? Its a very ambiguous term. Did you have something specific in mind. I'm sure my "business" is likely very different from yours. So what did you mean by that?
    Last edited by grover5; 01-25-15 at 05:35 PM.
    01-25-15 05:19 PM
    BBOS is far more complex than BB10, and BB10 will never be like BBOS. I'm grateful for the simplicity of the BB10. Legacy BlackBerry phone users have to evolve with the times. I have the classic and I really enjoy it. I don't need the tool belt, I just needed a bigger screen with the PKB. I've had the 8300 and the 8800? Curve, the 9700, 9780, and 9900 bold and the Z10.

How is BB10 complex than BBOS? I'm definitely interested in understanding this disparity between the two OSes.

Posted via CB10
    BB10 contains Android runtime. That offers a level of complexity that the original OS never had.
    01-28-15 10:56 AM
    I think we need to close this thread. I can only bite so long. One more week and???

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 12:51 PM
35 12