I have been searching and looking for details on the Classic, which I'm thinking of getting, depending on this..
    4years with my 9930 is enough, its getting too slow and limited, I only love the keyboard and belt!!

I have T-mobile, of course they do not carry any BB's anymore, but if I get the classic, can I use it in their network? I havent seen any info on the classic to use a sim card..

We can use this topic for all others with, Sprint, ATT&T, Clear Talk etc
    11-10-14 10:23 AM
    You shouldn't have any issues, just make sure you get the gsm version from the bb store. As soon as it's available I'm buying one too for AT&T
    11-10-14 10:54 AM
    Current estimates are five devices:

North America GSM
    Rest of World
    AT&T
    Verizon
    Verizon (no camera)

As for what's different between the NA and AT&T models, that isn't known yet.

Posted via CB10
    momofteme likes this.
    11-12-14 04:26 AM
    Current estimates are five devices:

North America GSM
    Rest of World
    AT&T
    Verizon
    Verizon (no camera)

As for what's different between the NA and AT&T models, that isn't known yet.

Posted via CB10
    Just curious what is the point of a no camera version.

Besides I think there will be 2 or 3 Variants at most.
    No difference between GSM and "Rest of World"? Most of the world uses GSM....

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    Bands, since the Passport is the rare event of an actual world phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:22 AM
    Bands, since the Passport is the rare event of an actual world phone.

Posted via CB10
    How many iPhone 6s are there?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:23 AM
    How many iPhone 6s are there?

Posted via CB10
    3 each. https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=tjcDb9el

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:25 AM
    Businesses that are hyper security sensitive and worry about employees taking photos of sensitive documents, video recording a computer screen or presentation, etc. They've offered no-camera devices via Verizon for years. Ironically enough, the price is exactly the same (at a Vzw store) for both models. Not sure if enterprises get a discount.
    Yeah I know that the price is the same that's why I'm so confused....

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:37 AM
    So basically Apple lied again when they said that the iPhone 6 has more radios/bands and will work for more carriers than any other phone on the market.
    Because there is one Passport Variant and that basically works in any country.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 10:39 AM
    I seriously need to leave Sprint and jump to AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 07:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    Many government agencies don't allow phones with cameras in their offices.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Q10
    11-12-14 08:32 PM
    Rumor has it that the Classic will be a Verizon exclusive in the U.S. Just like the Passport is an AT&T exclusive. I expect the GSM side to come from Verizon unlocked though.
    11-12-14 09:19 PM
    Rumor has it that the Classic will be a Verizon exclusive in the U.S. Just like the Passport is an AT&T exclusive. I expect the GSM side to come from Verizon unlocked though.
    All I'm going to say is doubtful...
    Unless Verizon payed BlackBerry a ****ton of money for it which is even more unlikely.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 11:41 PM
    Source? I think you just made that up. That would also be silly and crazy. That would lock out so many businesses to bb10 access.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 11:46 PM
    The point of the device is for it to be like an old BlackBerry and who had the old BlackBerry's?
    EVERY SINGLE CARRIER ON THE PLANET CARRIER THEM!

Posted via CB10
    neoberry99 likes this.
    11-12-14 11:50 PM
    Ya I don't think so.

This is THE mainstream BlackBerry. It's going to be on all carriers possible.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 09:12 PM
    They'll sell thousands to people in my company alone if they offer a non-camera version. I'll probably be one of them, even though it would suck to have Verizon squeezing my balls again.
    11-16-14 09:49 PM
    Ya I don't think so.

This is THE mainstream BlackBerry. It's going to be on all carriers possible.

Posted via CB10
    So it is a Verizon exclusive, however exclusive does not mean what most people think it means. For example, Verizon had the exclusive on the Z30, but you could buy GSM models to run on AT&T and T-Mobile. The exclusive part was that the Verizon version had "Wireless Charging Capabilities" and that the other carriers never officially sold the Z30, but clearly you go ShopBBRY or Amazon and snatch up a GSM model and grab a SIM and plan from other GSM US carriers.
    11-16-14 10:23 PM
    Finally???
    Verizon was the only one to catty the white Q10. That's how they got me, and I have paid for that mistake EVERY DAY since!!!
    I left them for Tmobile, and lord knows how, but my Q10 works better on T than it ever did on that ****show Verizon.
    11-16-14 10:39 PM
    It really is difficult to sort all this phone stuff out.

Someone needs to make a updated and comprehensive web site with what phones will work with what carriers.
    11-17-14 09:45 AM
    No Sprint = won't be getting one.
    11-17-14 05:17 PM
    Got my fingers crossed that Verizon will carry it. If they don't - I'll just purchase the GSM version of the Classic from bbShop to use on AT&T network (ugh).
    11-17-14 07:17 PM
    From dhabkirk's twitter today

@DHabkirk: SQC100-2 hits the FCC for all you AT&T guys - http://fccid.net/number.php?fcc=L6AR...#axzz3JLHQ062D

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 07:35 PM
    So it is a Verizon exclusive, however exclusive does not mean what most people think it means. For example, Verizon had the exclusive on the Z30, but you could buy GSM models to run on AT&T and T-Mobile. The exclusive part was that the Verizon version had "Wireless Charging Capabilities" and that the other carriers never officially sold the Z30, but clearly you go ShopBBRY or Amazon and snatch up a GSM model and grab a SIM and plan from other GSM US carriers.
    Hopefully the Verizon Classic will fit in OEM cases >.>

From a Z30
    11-17-14 10:38 PM
    Hopefully the Verizon Classic will fit in OEM cases >.>

From a Z30
    Never a guarantee but the Z30 fit in cases and the OEM Leather Swivel Holster
    11-17-14 10:48 PM
26 12