Does anybody else have the problem that they are loosing about 20 percent or so during a night despite having closed all applications and without anything running in the background
    I even put the phone on flightmode once and it still went down by 15 percent

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 03:48 AM
    just because the apps are closed, it doesn't mean nothing is running in the background. Lots of processes are running.... 35-40 of them at a time. If you cut off data and wifi then that should improve the battery issues i would think. If it doesn't, try to pinpoint when the highest point of usage is during the evening and check apps to see which are using the battery.
    11-08-16 05:14 AM
    just because the apps are closed, it doesn't mean nothing is running in the background. Lots of processes are running.... 35-40 of them at a time. If you cut off data and wifi then that should improve the battery issues i would think. If it doesn't, try to pinpoint when the highest point of usage is during the evening and check apps to see which are using the battery.
    Thanks.
    I opened device monitor and it showed that 15% are Standby caused. What exactly does that refer to. I thought that when loosing battery without usage something would be running in the background. But wouldn't those actvities be listed in different categories such as PIM, System or something

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 06:22 AM
    Thanks.
    I opened device monitor and it showed that 15% are Standby caused. What exactly does that refer to. I thought that when loosing battery without usage something would be running in the background. But wouldn't those actvities be listed in different categories such as PIM, System or something

Posted via CB10
    As I posted in a recent battery life thread, I solved an excessive drain by turning off "hold to stay awake" in advanced interactions. At the same time, Device Monitor showed a large reduction in standby drain. So I would guess that a lot of "standby" is waiting to detect movement.
    11-13-16 07:38 AM
    As I posted in a recent battery life thread, I solved an excessive drain by turning off "hold to stay awake" in advanced interactions. At the same time, Device Monitor showed a large reduction in standby drain. So I would guess that a lot of "standby" is waiting to detect movement.
    I don't have any advanced interactions turned on.
    Maybe my battery is just not what it used to be

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 08:38 AM