I keep trying to come back to BB but they somehow manage to screw it up. I buy every BB that is released and was happy with all till BB7. Then on its all downhill. And security?? U mean iPhone and Android don't have security?? Anyway- went back to iPhone with the typo keyboard attached. If anyone does figure the banking app like Axis bank out- along with things like why an android app like Allcast does not work, Ill happily revert. The amazon store is a joke as most apps do not work as they should and no one is making apps specific to BB anymore.
    01-18-15 03:53 AM
    Welcome to the world of blackberry 10. I am really glad that I only need a few apps, which work on BlackBerry 10 otherwise I would have bought an iphone instead. But you are right.. The amazon store is a joke...

The next thing is that Internet is not always working for android apps. Don't understand why blackberry does not provide any updates here?!?!

Powered by BlackBerry Classic
    01-18-15 05:31 AM
    You actually can download the full Google play store on you blackberry... search for it on the crackberry website and you'll find detailed instructions...

Banking apps, Streaming apps, - Nothing works!-img_20150118_075910.png

 Classic
    01-18-15 06:59 AM
    Never seen the playstore before just snap...

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 10:52 AM
    I think it is from Cobalt

Z 30
    01-18-15 12:25 PM
    I concur, I had to extract an apk file from my note 4 since that is the banking app I've used for years LOL can't be without it. Still trying to see what I'm going to do. But one of these devices is going back

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet; Note 4, Classic 2BFBBCE3, T-Mobile LTE. "I Am " Je Be Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    01-18-15 12:29 PM
    I concur, I had to extract an apk file from my note 4 since that is the banking app I've used for years LOL can't be without it. Still trying to see what I'm going to do. But one of these devices is going back

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet; Note 4, Classic 2BFBBCE3, T-Mobile LTE. "I Am " Je Be Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    What do you mean devices is going back

Z 30
    01-18-15 12:32 PM
    What do you mean devices is going back

Z 30
    I LOVE the typing experience on the Classic and have substitute's my main apps. However my Note 4 still may be my daily driver. Even though I hate input on it. So right now between this and my shield tablet I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but having an expensive note 4 just out isn't wise I need to decide between the two and sale my note 4 or return my classic

01-18-15 12:54 PM
    I downloaded my banks apps, phone company app and the AIR FRANCE fly app on google playstore.
    01-18-15 01:27 PM
    Hey guys, is Bank of America with mobile despots working on the Classic? I am going to give this device a try and want to see what I'm in for. I used the Q for a minute and BOA wasn't available. Thanks!!
    01-18-15 02:55 PM
    I use the android version of chase and it works perfectly.

I used native I heart radio but I think right now it's having issues after being great since the beginning.

I'm using native slacker radio.

Android I heart radio works perfectly too.

So yeah.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 08:28 PM