I'm going to do a factory reset of my Classic. Using Ultimate Backup for my data but it does not backup my WhatsApp.
    Can some kind person give me a step by step guide to backing up & then restoring my WhatsApp data (chats/images/videos)
    Many thanks
    akshaymakwana123 likes this.
    03-01-21 12:33 PM
    I'm going to do a factory reset of my Classic. Using Ultimate Backup for my data but it does not backup my WhatsApp.
    Can some kind person give me a step by step guide to backing up & then restoring my WhatsApp data (chats/images/videos)
    Many thanks
    Open WhatsApp, touch the three dots top right, settings, chats, chat backup, then do a backup to local storage.

Open the file manager and navigate to misc, Android, and look for a folder marked WhatsApp. Copy this complete folder with its contents to an SD card, memory stick or someplace safely off of your device.

Do your reset.

Before installing WhatsApp again, copy the WhatsApp folder back into misc/android, then proceed to install WhatsApp and sign in. It should find the backup and you'll be able to restore it.
    brookie229 likes this.
    03-01-21 08:39 PM