What's the big deal. Just because the thread wasn't about what you *** umed. Don't like what was written, just go it another thread.
    moyah8 likes this.
    03-05-15 05:38 AM
    Hmm, I was considering buying the phone out right, but I think I am thinking the opposite as in buying a phone out right is not worth it versus having a contract? And for the classic specifically is a 300 dollar difference.
    A out of contract discount? Do explain more on that...

Posted via CB10
    If you are on a more everything plan and have a (smartphone)line that isn't under contract, you can get a discount ($15-25) applied to each of those out of contract lines.

Posted via CB10 on my Big Red Classic!
    decoy713 likes this.
    03-05-15 05:50 AM
    Never used a Q10 or Classic but I'm happy for you OP that you are loving the Classic. Btw, it's freedom of speech and it's very okay and normal that you expressed your observation. Those that have issues with the wording of your observation should just move along.
    03-05-15 07:54 AM
    Actually the title "back to Q10" attracts all the Q10 diehards to check it out. And when they do they find classic and it's praises and q10 called a toy. So that's where the conflicts start. Lol.

But I fail to understand what are the classic haters doing in the classic forum?

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    03-05-15 08:38 AM
    Never used a Q10 or Classic but I'm happy for you OP that you are loving the Classic. Btw, it's freedom of speech and it's very okay and normal that you expressed your observation. Those that have issues with the wording of your observation should just move along.
    Classically said! :-)

(see what I did there). LOL

Posted via CB10 (ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.2267)
    wincyUt likes this.
    03-05-15 10:49 AM
    I played with the classic and passport today in an att store. The classic is really nice that trackpad felt so good the screen blows the Q10 away classic looks so crisp but both devices have a premium feel to them. Then there's the passport that thing you can tell BlackBerry put a lot into that device it feels better then the other 2 by a bunch. It's just to wide though it would be hard to dial a phone number safely while driving. If I had 500 dollars to blow I would have got the classic today for sure

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 11:26 AM
    If you guys want to see a toy then fire up your old 8530. The difference between that and the BB10 devices is messured in light years! :-)
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-05-15 11:33 AM
    If you guys want to see a toy then fire up your old 8530. The difference between that and the BB10 devices is messured in light years! :-)
    How dare you insult my 8530 that's sitting in the back of my draw Lol.
    03-05-15 12:31 PM
    I used the Q10 for the last several months as my main work device (Z10, Q10, Z30, Passport, Z30, Q10 in that order). I got quite used to typing on a keyboard, and let me be honest I had never used a BB in the past, but came on board during the initial BB10 OS release. The Q10 has been a fantastic experience, and it truly is a workhorse for the daily grind. I never have to worry about battery, and I can do a ton of IT related tasks right from the phone. My boss recently ordered the classic which arrived Tuesday. From the minute I picked it up I wanted it. All of the doubts I was having washed away instantly. I had the same concerns as many. Same specs, no removable battery, how will 10.3 run, etc. Let me put these to bed. This is hands down my favorite BB 10 device I have ever used. A lot of its glory has to deal with the advanced features you get in 10.3 (I did plenty of 10.3 leaks in the past but these brings some new cards to the table). Everything down from the ability to do keyboard speed dials (like holding "L" to lock the screen), to customizing every color of the LED depending on which sound profile you are using. I know there were apps to do LED before, but it required an APP which isn't as consistent as having it built right into the software. Love the build quality and weight, the screen size is just right and clear, the track-pad allows you to utilize the smaller screen instead of having your thumb cover it, sound quality is through the roof on voice calls. This is the device to get right now for major communication users. Absolutely am addicted!
    03-05-15 01:05 PM
    It's really not hard to beat the Q10's screen for crispness. My Bold 9900 does that.

On the subject of which phone is the best, all I will say is, I have never owned a perfect phone. They all have strengths and weaknesses.

When that elusive bit of perfection comes along, send me a pm.
    03-05-15 05:35 PM
    Enjoy your Classic!

Q10_OS >10.3.1.2267 / 2268 Radio (*_~)
    03-05-15 10:14 PM
    Gotta love blackberry owners... so defensive about their phones!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-06-15 05:21 AM
    Wow....this should take some of us back to the old days when no one was concerned about Androids or iPhone user debates. It was whomever had the latest BlackBerry. Yes, my sexy Q10 is lighter than the Classic and excitement is never an issue on here. LOL. As far as the better than yours type comments- no worries here. This too shall pass. Just remember your comments when the next BlackBerry is released. Again, OP.....enjoy your BlackBerry.
    lift likes this.
    03-06-15 05:51 AM
    Came from Q10 but I recently just switched to the Classic. I don't see myself going back. I love the screen, I love how it feels on the hand, oh and not to mention...the amazing keyboard.
    03-09-15 01:42 PM
    I'm definitely on the fence with the classic. I think it might just be too big for me to be a comfortable daily driver. The keyboard is almost too big. Maybe I just need to give it some time. The Q10 screen seems so small and unclear compared to the classic, so there are + and - to each device. I still have a week or so before the return period is up, so still using the classic to see If it's a keeper.
    03-10-15 08:16 AM
    I'm definitely on the fence with the classic. I think it might just be too big for me to be a comfortable daily driver. The keyboard is almost too big. Maybe I just need to give it some time. The Q10 screen seems so small and unclear compared to the classic, so there are + and - to each device. I still have a week or so before the return period is up, so still using the classic to see If it's a keeper.
    To help with the weaning off the Q10, don't keep it in sight.

When I see or feel my Q10, as much as I love the Classic, I'm always drawn back to the Q10 when I see it.

anon(19759) likes this.
    03-10-15 09:21 AM
    Hey there, I am just wondering.. you made the jump from the Q10 to the Classic on VZ? I am sort of hesitant on using my upgrade which is coming up next month.
    What are your thoughts on it? pros and cons...?
    I'm on VZ and recently made the jump from Q10 to the Classic. I'm completely happy with my decision. I loved my Q10 but the Classic feels more like a like a premium device compared to the Q. The slight increase in screen size makes a huge difference in the OS and the LCD makes it easier to read IMO. I'm also very happy to have the tool-belt again. There's no denying the trackpad makes selecting text much easier than on the Q.

I feel like I made the right choice.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling and decoy713 like this.
    03-10-15 01:11 PM
    To help with the weaning off the Q10, don't keep it in sight.

When I see or feel my Q10, as much as I love the Classic, I'm always drawn back to the Q10 when I see it.

thats sorta my problem with the 9900. Its sitting right there in my eye sight and everytime i pick it up, it just sits so well in my hands. And the classic is just a touch big and much much heavier which i hate! i dunno what to do.. im waiting for my Q10 to come tmrw and ill see what happens.
    03-10-15 09:25 PM
    thats sorta my problem with the 9900. Its sitting right there in my eye sight and everytime i pick it up, it just sits so well in my hands. And the classic is just a touch big and much much heavier which i hate! i dunno what to do.. im waiting for my Q10 to come tmrw and ill see what happens.
    I fear the Q10 may cause you to want to return the Classic.

As said, the Classic is a great device... and here is the big BUT.. the Q10 offers you the light and small feel which may just win you over.

The Q10 is also a very sweet looking device, especially the all black.

Just try not to look into its eyes. Lol

Posted via CB10 (Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.2243 )
    03-11-15 01:54 AM
    I fear the Q10 may cause you to want to return the Classic.

As said, the Classic is a great device... and here is the big BUT.. the Q10 offers you the light and small feel which may just win you over.

The Q10 is also a very sweet looking device, especially the all black.

Just try not to look into its eyes. Lol

Posted via CB10 (Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.2243 )
    my q10 is Out For Delivery. For some reason i already know im gona fall for it the moment i unseal the tape. Good thing the Classic only cost me $100. i can easily keep it in the drawer as a backup. But i also i want to return it just in case a "Q20" arrives before my 2year contract.

I feel like taking a drive to hunt down my mailman..
    03-11-15 01:30 PM
    why don't you take the classic to the gym, Might just help you build some biceps.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 02:13 PM
    my q10 is Out For Delivery. For some reason i already know im gona fall for it the moment i unseal the tape. Good thing the Classic only cost me $100. i can easily keep it in the drawer as a backup. But i also i want to return it just in case a "Q20" arrives before my 2year contract.

I feel like taking a drive to hunt down my mailman..
    Well you are outta luck cos they ain't makin cute10 and it's sequels no more. It's mainstream now, no more experiments for BlackBerry. Classic is taking over !

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 02:20 PM
    why don't you take the classic to the gym, Might just help you build some biceps.

Posted via CB10
    LOL... it's not that heavy!

And if it's heavy, it's because of its robust built and not fat! LOL

03-11-15 02:46 PM
    LOL... it's not that heavy!

And if it's heavy, it's because of its robust built and not fat! LOL

I meant use the classic as a dumbbell and build some muscle if you find it really heavy to carry around.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 02:56 PM
    I'm waiting for the white version

Beproud
    03-11-15 02:58 PM
79 1234