I broke my Priv's screen...and then power button and I drained it's battery and can't get it on now with no button. All the tricks have not worked... so I tossed my sim in my dusty, trusty classic and have been on it for about a week.

Pro: battery life, while the priv has great life for a large screen android, the classic is still in for a longer duration.

Classics keyboard is bigger and clicky-er.

Faster, BB10 still does the things I want to do faster, the hub and stuff are snappy and crisp.

Feels so much more like a solid work horse phone yes nicely refined, I look forward to the Mercury.

Way better brighter, crisper screen.

Louder, clearer music and talk volume.

Vibrator on this thing should be sold at novelty stores.

Toooollbbaaaarrr!! Buuttttoonnnnsss!!!!

Cons: while the os and core apps are faster, most apps outside that are slower and crappy on the classic.. I feel the app gap...

Screen size.

Touch/scroll keyboard.

Dooubble typpe

Apppppgaaapppp

People making fun of me again for having a BlackBerry!!! Haha

Just a fun observation post having gone from q10 to classic to priv to classic!

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    01-04-17 06:36 PM
    I have a Classic, and my wife the Priv.

I really like my Classic but in now way has it a better, crisper screen than the Priv.

CB10 on my Classic
    01-04-17 07:20 PM
    I know it's lower resolution, but it looks nicer and brighter to me

Posted via CB10
    01-04-17 07:25 PM
    I agree it's brighter, crisper no. But the Classic is just the most perfect phone in size I have ever had. I use the Priv on trips to find EV charging stations, otherwise I would ditch the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-17 07:42 PM
    I bought the Priv at the early Verizon release. Great phone and does everything I need it to do. Couldn't get used to the small PKB as the VKB is very efficient. When BB decided to stop making phones I decided to go old school and bought a Classic on Ebay for $120 in mint condition. Uploaded Cobalts Play Store apk's and it now an Android hiding in a Blackberry skin Back to the great PKB and a nicer size for business use. Probably the most solid, high quality constructed phone I have ever had. The Classic / Priv is a great combo. Hopefully TLC will keep the great Blackberry tradition intact for loyal BB users.
    01-04-17 09:26 PM
    What os u guys running in your classic? Personally feels that my classic battery is less than a day with normal usage (4G on) and I just replaced the battery recently. My classic running on 10.3.2.2836, same with my Q10

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 08:20 AM
    What os u guys running in your classic? Personally feels that my classic battery is less than a day with normal usage (4G on) and I just replaced the battery recently. My classic running on 10.3.2.2836, same with my Q10

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    My Classic is also on 10.3.2.2836 (still waiting for that update). My used Classic is about a year old and keeps up a whole day.

this is yesterday:

Back to the classic from the Priv.-img_20170105_161458.png

CB10 on my Classic
    01-05-17 09:17 AM
    I've been on then fence between the two recently. Especially, when I feel BB10 isn't supporting certain websites -even- as well the past few months.

Had mine almost two years and am torn. That, the Q10, and the Bold are legit the best phones I ever owned. Though, in good conscience, I would still be supporting the company with Priv...
    01-13-17 10:36 AM
    I broke my Priv's screen...and then power button and I drained it's battery and can't get it on now with no button. All the tricks have not worked... so I tossed my sim in my dusty, trusty classic and have been on it for about a week.

Pro: battery life, while the priv has great life for a large screen android, the classic is still in for a longer duration.

Classics keyboard is bigger and clicky-er.

Faster, BB10 still does the things I want to do faster, the hub and stuff are snappy and crisp.

Feels so much more like a solid work horse phone yes nicely refined, I look forward to the Mercury.

Way better brighter, crisper screen.

Louder, clearer music and talk volume.

Vibrator on this thing should be sold at novelty stores.

Toooollbbaaaarrr!! Buuttttoonnnnsss!!!!

Cons: while the os and core apps are faster, most apps outside that are slower and crappy on the classic.. I feel the app gap...

Screen size.

Touch/scroll keyboard.

Dooubble typpe

Apppppgaaapppp

People making fun of me again for having a BlackBerry!!! Haha

Just a fun observation post having gone from q10 to classic to priv to classic!

Posted via CB10
    I have both and both still work great I use them for different stuff (Classic mainly for productivity)
    01-13-17 11:08 AM