Hi everyone!

I've purchased BB Classic in October and I really love this phone! But the thing is the back button,space button and delete button cracks when you nearly touched and I dunno why! But it's really annoys me,I really want to brake this phone when he cracks! I went to re-seller where I bought it and they didn't actually admit that this is a manufacture thing,they said "this is normal,every phone in our store cracks" but seriously?? Can anyone tell me please what can I do or how can I brake "back button" so in that case I will make a replacement for this phone.

Thank you very much for your attention.
    01-07-16 12:32 PM
    Yep I am having the same problem from the first day I've got the phone

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 03:19 PM
    Wow, that's terrible. It's NOT normal - this is the first time that I've heard of this happening, I would make a warranty claim.
    01-07-16 03:24 PM
    Yes,that's the thing,they say this is normal so we can't replace the phone for a new one...please can anyone tell me how can I brake back button so that I can change it for a new one?pls?because of that I'm planning to buy a q10 because classic is way expensive in my country...and I dunno what to do? It's really makes me mad and I can't control this
    01-07-16 04:13 PM
    Where did you get it from? It doesn't sound like you're in the U.S., but here we have support from BlackBerry, where you can send it for repair or they send you a new one and you send your old one back.

Most carriers have this too if you have insurance on your device (provided you bought your device from your carrier). The first Classic I had had this problem. The one now (all from t-mobile in the U.S.) is flawless.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 05:20 PM
    In Azerbaijan...when I was living in London it was easier,you also get a support from everywhere,but here it is impossible...how can I brake my back button pls anyone? In that case they will replace the phone for a new one
    01-08-16 01:08 AM