Sorry, just ordered the Classic on Verizon and I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! And it's snowing like crazy here so it's a double wonderful day!!

I'm in Alabama, we don't get snow here so it's a really big thing. We have 8" of snow right now, and I just ordered my NEW CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    02-25-15 11:30 PM
    It really is a great device. It's definitely the best of both my favourite BlackBerrys, the 9900 and the Q10. I don't know how I managed to give up the trackpad, but luckily I don't have to go without it anymore!
    lherch and Johberry like this.
    02-25-15 11:45 PM
    Sorry, just ordered the Classic on Verizon and I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! And it's snowing like crazy here so it's a double wonderful day!!

I'm in Alabama, we don't get snow here so it's a really big thing. We have 8" of snow right now, and I just ordered my NEW CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    When is your ship date? I forgot all about jumping on at midnight, and I just checked now (12:49 AM) and it says available March 05.
    02-25-15 11:49 PM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Enjoy!!! OP! Lol

Posted via CB10
    lherch likes this.
    02-25-15 11:50 PM
    Can't really get excited about the snow so much living in a snow belt but can see your excitment for a new Classic Enjoy !!

02-26-15 06:45 AM
    It was a March 5th ship by date when it popped up on VZ. They never intended on shipping today. This is LAUNCH day, not shipping day.
    Also, you can't opt for over night shipping, even if you want to pay extra. So, if it ships out March 5th (Thurs.), with 2 day shipping, we won't get it till Monday because FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturdays.
    02-26-15 06:59 AM
    It was a March 5th ship by date when it popped up on VZ. They never intended on shipping today. This is LAUNCH day, not shipping day.
    Also, you can't opt for over night shipping, even if you want to pay extra. So, if it ships out March 5th (Thurs.), with 2 day shipping, we won't get it till Monday because FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturdays.
    Fed up, I mean FedEx delivers here in California on Saturdays.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:17 AM
    Tried to order online but the website said I'd lose my unlimited data even paying full retail so I called in and placed the order. During the order process the agent told me it went from "in stock" to "ship by March 5th". And that was only 40 minutes after they started answering the phones.

Agent's thought was a lot of people were ordering.

Hope mine ships before March 5th.
    02-26-15 08:23 AM

Back in Black and I can't wait!!!!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1424960653.005438.jpg

Snowing here at the Jersey Shore
    lherch likes this.
    02-26-15 08:24 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424960653.005438.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	199.1 KB 
ID:	337111

Snowing here at the Jersey Shore
    Here's a shot of our winter storm "Remus"... (Seriously,was every other name taken and when did we start naming snow?)

Yes, my ship date is the 5th, but I don't care. Its only a few days and I get a "real" keyboard!!! My case/cover was supposed to be here yesterday from Amazon, that's a no with snow. Maybe tomorrow... So excited!!!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Back in Black and I can't wait!!!!!-48783.jpg  
    02-26-15 09:31 AM
    I LOVE MY BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how a device is supposed to feel when typing or holding while reading and scrolling. This thing is perfectly weighted, like it was made to order. I hate how typing on my other phones feels like a seesaw.

Yes, I lost about an inch of screen size coming from my LG G3, but I've realized that I tend to focus on the top of the screen on whatever phone I'm using and only notice the bottom if I'm skimming ahead in an email or web page.

I'm HAPPY!!!! AND... we have another winter storm threat this week, but this time I'll have my Classic to weather the storm (how corny was that?)

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    03-03-15 09:56 PM
    When is your ship date? I forgot all about jumping on at midnight, and I just checked now (12:49 AM) and it says available March 05.
    I ordered mine Wednesday night at 10:30. Not sure how it worked and when I called to activate, the Verizon rep said I couldn't have one as they weren't available until this Thursday!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 10:33 PM

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    03-03-15 10:36 PM
    Can't really get excited about the snow so much living in a snow belt but can see your excitment for a new Classic Enjoy !!
    I hate the thought of snow here! We aren't equipped to function in weather below freezing here, but that means a snow day off work and time to dig into my phone! As horrible as the Verizon Storm 1 and 2 were, I loved digging in and making it my own.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 10:42 PM

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    Thank You!! I loved that show! Not sure if I watched it in prime time or on reruns and I've just told my age! Old dogs can learn new tricks!!!

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-03-15 10:45 PM