When I bought my Classic, I waited forever til it came to the US. I checked ATT's website for where to purchase here in Chicago, and located ONE store that had it in stock after calling around to about 4. The person who answered the phone told me they stopped selling Blackberries years ago. I said, "No, the Classic came out today and you have one". He humored me, went in the storage room, and found it. It wasn't even out on the floor
    12-08-15 08:54 PM
    Just curious. You bought this device in April, so what's your motivation for sharing this story NOW?
    12-08-15 09:44 PM
    I have yet to find an att store that has them on display. I was informed I had to purchase it online. So I did, directly from BlackBerry and not att, lol

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 12:16 PM
    I have yet to find an att store that has them on display. I was informed I had to purchase it online. So I did, directly from BlackBerry and not att, lol

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha
    Right on.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 01:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    All the AT&T stores close to me had them out on display on launch day... Passport and Classic. Haven't checked for the Priv yet.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-09-15 01:52 PM
    Mid west u.s.a. Here. Most of the att stores a section of blackberries now. All have the priv, some have either the passport or classic.
    Interestingly only the factory stores have them. The premium retailers do not.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 04:15 AM
    Just curious. You bought this device in April, so what's your motivation for sharing this story NOW?
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol!
    12-12-15 10:59 AM