Hello everyone,
    Happy Thanksgiving, I am trying to win an auction for an unlocked ATT branded BlackBerry Classic, question is will the LTE work on Tmobile?? I can't seem to find the info I need! I know some of the LTE bands overlap, thanks for always helping!!!!

Peace everyone

Chuck

Posted via CB10
    11-28-15 09:40 AM
    AT&T used bands 2, 4 and 17. Band 17 appears to be their main band.
    T-Mobile uses 2, 4 and12. I'm uncertain which is their main band. (4??)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LTE_networks.
    Don't quote me on this but band 17 is a subset of band 12.

AT&T BlackBerry classic LTE bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 17, 20

So to answer your question, it all depends on what LTE bands are in use in your area. If it's 12 then no.

Additional reading material... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...obile-1041040/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...obile-1031420/
    11-28-15 06:22 PM
    Ask the seller to verify which bands are available on his phone. He can even take a screenshot from the phone and post it. If he really wants to make the sale, he'll take 5 minutes out of his life to do so.

My VZW Classic is unlocked, but the only 700MHz band I have is 13, which really sucks when I'm working in a large facility. I refuse to pay Verizon any more money but T-Mo and AT&T suffer when I'm not outdoors or in a small building. And it's not something that can be fixed without getting a different phone.
    11-29-15 07:29 AM
    I am not sure if mine had a problem. I had a att classic unlocked and it would not work with tmobile. I couldn't find anyone with att classic using tmobile. Data worked but it couldn't make phone calls for whatever reason. I currently have att passport unlocked that works with tmobile LTE without any problem.
    11-29-15 04:20 PM
    I had issues with the 9900 going from ATT to T-Mo and VS VS. I only got 2g on each other's network with unlocked 9900's.
    They do use different bands for LTE Networks, and I'd proceed with caution. I found that I had to get an ATT Berry for use on ATT and a T-Mo Berry for use on T-Mo if I wanted even 3g or 4g let alone LTE.

I have had luck with buying unloced WORLD BBerrys on Amazon. Recently bought a Q5 unlocked World Phone that was evidently set up for Spain, Mexico or some other Spanish speaking country as it came with only Spanish installed and on the instructions. No problem, loaded English, put in a T-Mo sim and it worked 4g. I got lucky and the Bands for this phone matched T-Mo except for LTE bands.
    11-29-15 04:49 PM
    Hi . I got a classic purchased on line. O2 network but cant get 4g. Does o2 support LTE? looks like i gotta send it back. Anyone got a view on this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-05-15 02:37 AM