-Shift+delete (or backspace) will delete forward.
    - if you miss your target edit spot that you wanted, left or right, tap and hold on the bottom of the edit reticle, and move immediately to your edit point that you wanted and release. Holding and moving at the bottom of the reticle allows you to see the blinking cursor for fast and accurate placement.
    If you're off by one or two letters, it's easier to simply that that side of the circle and it'll move the cursor one letter to that direction. Trying to drag one or two letters over is very hit or miss...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-19-14 07:26 PM
    If you're off by one or two letters, it's easier to simply that that side of the circle and it'll move the cursor one letter to that direction. Trying to drag one or two letters over is very hit or miss...

Yes, tap up down left right for a single movement in the direction you tapped. Now try that at the edge of the phone, which is what I was commenting on.
    04-19-14 10:29 PM
    Yes, tap up down left right for a single movement in the direction you tapped. Now try that at the edge of the phone, which is what I was commenting on.
    Oh ok, in those cases, I would just do the alt-delete tot delete forward and start from there. Faster to delete a few letters than to keep messing with the cursor...

04-19-14 10:48 PM
28 12