Would like to hear some end-user experiences before purchasing (I know there is an official review).

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 10:30 AM
    Works great with my Passport, same 10.3.2.XXX O.S.'s, so should definitely work with Classic, absolutely. Only requirements: you must use the Talk2Watch app found in BB World, it won't work with the Pebble for Android app. Some limitations as to the the apps you can download from the Pebble App store, but the most vital apps work- great variety of watchfaces, some with weather through GPS, facebook and twitter apps, email notifications, caller ID all work great. Even ESPN with live score updates. The issue with severe battery drain has been fixed with any of the latest updates over the last several months, battery life is now 3-4 days or more. You should be pleased.
    NikoB82 likes this.
    09-22-15 12:24 PM
    Works great with my Passport, same 10.3.2.XXX O.S.'s, so should definitely work with Classic, absolutely. Only requirements: you must use the Talk2Watch app found in BB World, it won't work with the Pebble for Android app. Some limitations as to the the apps you can download from the Pebble App store, but the most vital apps work- great variety of watchfaces, some with weather through GPS, facebook and twitter apps, email notifications, caller ID all work great. Even ESPN with live score updates. The issue with severe battery drain has been fixed with any of the latest updates over the last several months, battery life is now 3-4 days or more. You should be pleased.
    Great to hear! Any experience with the fitness apps?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 01:40 PM
    Don't have a lot of experience w/ the fitness apps. I know Talk2Watch has a "sports" script built into it, very basic, and when I walk/ jog I use the script to adjust my music player/ song track from Pebble. I don't know which Pebble store fitness apps work in their entirety.
    09-22-15 06:14 PM
    I've been using a Pebble Time with my Classic for about 2-3 weeks. I use only the official Pebble Time apk because I need notifications from 2 android apps which I couldn't get through Talk2Watch.

When I have the Pebble and my bluetooth headset connected to the phone, the battery lasts 12 hours -14 hours tops, down from 24 hours. Pebble's battery lasts for about 3-4 days instead of 7. Overall I'm pretty happy with it.

I also managed to connect it to my Misfit account, but I'm not using it because it's very innacurate. I'm typing a lot on my computer and it registers too many false steps. I think this is a common problem for watch pedometers.
    11-19-15 02:24 PM
    My classic battery life isn't effected much by using my pebble,

You need to use the talk2watch app to use it. It works well and is headless for notifications.

You can also install an app called hub2watch and get your hub notification count on your watch face.

Unfortunately while using the talk2watch app headless pebble apps that need to connect to the phone won't work.

Most do work if you have the talk2watch app open but minimized.

Posted via CB10

Edit-. You need the talk2watch pro app to use it headless. I recommend it highly, because with headless mode enabled you can exit the app and still get your notifications and stuff on your pebble
    11-20-15 05:10 PM
    Thanks but Android notifications don't go through talk2watch pro for me, and I don't want hub icons on my watch. Apparently my battery life is comparable to a friends' on iphone, so it isn't such a big hit.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 06:01 PM
    I've been using a Pebble Time with my Classic for about 2-3 weeks. I use only the official Pebble Time apk because I need notifications from 2 android apps which I couldn't get through Talk2Watch.
    Curious to know what are the Android apps you use that you can't live without their notifications.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 04:17 AM
    Curious to know what are the Android apps you use that you can't live without their notifications.

Posted via CB10
    Telegram and TextSecure. I don't use BBM at all and Whatsapp only from time to time.
    11-25-15 06:11 AM
    ** off topic **

Telegram and TextSecure. I don't use BBM at all and Whatsapp only from time to time.
    I just released my newest app Bridge, you'll probably find it interesting. Learn more here : http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1051135

Posted via CB10
    11-25-15 11:13 PM