Correct, plus it's native so won't drain battery like an Android equivalent.

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely! Mine uses hardly any power at all. Also, the notifications in the Hub are great.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    11-23-19 02:18 PM
    This works, thanks. I couldn't get the site to load to get it.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-19 03:05 PM
    BPod is still a great, free, BB10 podcast app. In use it on my Z10 for my counter and love it. It's very simple but has all the essential functions to let me search, subscribe, sync, download and listen to my podcasts.

This is a pretty good app, I wish I'd found it a long time ago.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-19 03:06 PM
    I am BB classic user for some years mainly for g mail and hotmail. Earlier all my g mail contacts can be downloaded but for several months, I could not have the contacts from g mail.
    Pg sheng
    Malaysia

Posted via CB10
    11-24-19 05:36 AM
    I am BB classic user for some years mainly for g mail and hotmail. Earlier all my g mail contacts can be downloaded but for several months, I could not have the contacts from g mail.
    Pg sheng
    Malaysia

Posted via CB10
    /blackberry-10-os-f269/guide-how-sync-google-contacts-account-your-bb10-device-1177586/
    11-24-19 07:31 AM
    I'm using my Classic as my daily driver in 2019 and it's still going great

Posted via CB10
    12-15-19 12:11 PM
    BPod is still a great, free, BB10 podcast app. In use it on my Z10 for my commute and love it. It's very simple but has all the essential functions to let me search, subscribe, sync, download and listen to my podcasts.

I cannot figure out how to download podcast using mobile data / I cannot find any setting to enable it, may you help me?
    12-16-19 08:17 AM
    I cannot figure out how to download podcast using mobile data / I cannot find any setting to enable it, may you help me?
    Swipe down from the top, then choose "Settings" and "Update Service."

Last edited by bb10adopter111; 12-16-19 at 10:14 AM.
    12-16-19 09:34 AM
    Scroll down from the top, then choose "Settings" and "Update Service."

OMG thanks, that was simple, I'm not yet used to these gestures, sorry!
    12-16-19 09:57 AM
    BlackBerry Passport SE as my "work" device and Razer Phone 2 as my "play" device. Still using SE for calls, texts, and emails. Nothing beats BB10 powered passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-19 10:06 AM
    OMG thanks, that was simple, I'm not yet used to these gestures, sorry!
    I'm glad you asked me an easy question for which I could actually provide help!

brookie229 and bb2020 like this.
    12-16-19 10:15 AM
    I'm using my Classic as my daily driver in 2019 and it's still going great

Posted via CB10
    Likewise here..until I die

Posted via BlackBerry 10 Classic
    bb9900user2018 likes this.
    12-31-19 07:39 PM
    I have a OnePlus 6t which is a great phone but Ive taken a challenge upon myself to deviate from all the distractions this phone has so I bought myself a bb classic as my daily driver and a Samsung Galaxy tablet off eBay for the times I need to do online bills and banking, which I leave in my car so I'm not tempted to use it. 90 day challenge, so far 2 months in and I feel like a different person, like I have an actual life lol.
    01-14-20 12:33 PM
    My wife actually asked me what would happen if suddenly I loose internet connection and I leave my phone for a few hours... Would I die?! LOL.

I am not using my classic completely independent, my Xiaomi Redmi 5 is still my main phone, but the classic is taking up bigger importance in my life every day, and I love it.

I actualy ended up deleting Lords Mobile game, which I played for every single day for more than 2 years and disabling my facebook account. My life suddenly feels more simple and easier, without all those things that disctracted me and compelled me to hold my phone for at least 12 hours per day. I am 35 years old, and it is time again to grow up. :-)

That's why I said I would like new phone, a more in size like my classic, but with newer specs. BlackBerry os 10 still has a lot of potential and some solutions are better than on Android. So, why not make your life simpler?!

Posted via CB10
    Elazar Ben Lou Lou likes this.
    01-15-20 03:16 AM
    yes I am and works perfectly fine. been using the same phone now for 5 years. use the Key2 and Classic and won't change it for anything else!
    01-19-20 01:57 AM
    I have a OnePlus 6t which is a great phone but Ive taken a challenge upon myself to deviate from all the distractions this phone has so I bought myself a bb classic as my daily driver and a Samsung Galaxy tablet off eBay for the times I need to do online bills and banking, which I leave in my car so I'm not tempted to use it. 90 day challenge, so far 2 months in and I feel like a different person, like I have an actual life lol.
    Why spend money when you could just delete or shut off anything distracting? The 6t runs Android 10, and Pie before that, and if you don't want an app to make an audible or visible peep it's really easy to do if not outright deletion. It's all good if you really wanted a Classic in the first place, choice is king.
    01-19-20 04:37 AM
    I am wanting to go minimilist on tech, I found the BB Classic almost perfect. I don't need social media, just phone and text, not even email as I can wait until I get home to check those things. the only problem I have and this fix would make it PERFECT, I am an Uber Driver and I cannot get the Uber Driver App to work, any ideas so I can then fully switch to using my BB Classic and continue in awsomeness?
    Uber luckily now has a PWA app. Just visit m.uber.com and you should be good to go. Sometimes the map position of the driver may not be pin point accurate but it works.

Pass(ion)Port!
    01-19-20 07:52 AM
    Uber luckily now has a PWA app. Just visit m.uber.com and you should be good to go. Sometimes the map position of the driver may not be pin point accurate but it works.

Pass(ion)Port!
    As rider this may be usable. Since Ben is a driver, this may not help unfortunately. Let us know Ben since it may help others too.
    01-19-20 07:56 AM
    Hi bizzib, can I join? My pin is 2C360A2A

Posted via CB10
    01-20-20 04:41 PM
    Can you tell me what OS version runs on your Classic if you are in India? Am wondering because my Passport stays stuck at 10.3.2.2836.

Pass(ion)Port!
    01-21-20 08:38 PM
    Can you tell me what OS version runs on your Classic if you are in India? Am wondering because my Passport stays stuck at 10.3.2.2836.

Pass(ion)Port!
    Just use autoloader to update to 10.3.3
    01-21-20 08:54 PM
    Just use autoloader to update to 10.3.3
    That is the nuclear option. I just wanted to see why exactly would the update not have come via the OTA channel.

Pass(ion)Port!
    01-22-20 01:17 AM
    That is the nuclear option. I just wanted to see why exactly would the update not have come via the OTA channel.

Pass(ion)Port!
    You would have to ask your service provider why they never released it. They are responsible.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-20 08:18 AM

Pass(ion)Port!
    Because updates are provided by your carrier, and your carrier may have decided to not bother with any further updates.
    01-22-20 08:19 AM
    That is the nuclear option.
    There is also the Blitz (non-destructive) option. But that's another learning curve.
    01-22-20 10:36 AM
111 ... 2345