I need something that both wastes time and makes it up, that being said i need the passport for its specs to play games when i am stuck in waiting rooms and stuff. I have in fact after 2 months fallen for the passport and no longer feel it being to big or wide it does everything i need and more classic screen is tooooooo small for me.
    01-13-15 03:02 PM
    Just go with Q10 guys. Removable battery is a must to have.

Posted via CB10
    Senor Wright likes this.
    01-13-15 03:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    More important than the physical call send/end keys, back key, and trackpad? Hell to the no. My Classic lasts me an entire day on one charge. So maybe it's important to you, not a deal breaker for me.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-13-15 04:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why? I don't see the point of it.
    01-13-15 06:05 PM
    I did use passport for a month or so but the screen was bit wider for me...sold it and now on classic!!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 06:50 PM
    I keep switching between both. Thought I was going to sell my Passport but I'm having second thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 06:57 PM
    I got Classic yesterday and found no significant reason to stick with it. Wasn't impressed with the build quality. The gap between keyboard and screen on mine was significant that I could see a bird nest building up in there in the future. For my big hands the passport is actually easier to type and hold and the screen is awesome. OS10 is awesome large and immersive! Classic is going back...

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 06:57 PM
    I got Classic yesterday and found no significant reason to stick with it. Wasn't impressed with the build quality. The gap between keyboard and screen on mine was significant that I could see a bird nest building up in there in the future. For my big hands the passport is actually easier to type and hold and the screen is awesome. OS10 is awesome large and immersive! Classic is going back...

Posted via CB10
    Gap between the keyboard and screen? That gap is called a toolbelt...

01-13-15 06:59 PM
    Apologies, toolbelt and screen. Left side for me. Jeesh

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 07:10 PM

probably talking between belt and screen
    01-13-15 07:11 PM

probably talking between belt and screen
    01-13-15 07:11 PM
    ...Also during boot up and black screen, there is excessive amount of edge light bleed. I don't know why the Classic keyboard also has to have so much light bleed (read many complaining about this) especially when you wiggle the keys. Passport has none. Perhaps because it is Mexico build in long term production facility and Foxconn for Classic still going through growing pains of production. Something is very different. Wanted to love it, but think IMO Q10 has a better build quality (except double type of course). I understand though what the Classic is going for. Just not for me. I got what I wanted, tried both and knew what the winner was for me. I think the Classic is a step back with the passport being a significant innovation on BlackBerry's part and so proud of them and what the accomplished!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 07:15 PM
    Passport as main driver here and Q10 with a 2nd sim of my data plan.
    Very happy user here! (never miss the toolbelt here).

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 07:18 PM
    Great thread. I had a Q10, now have a Passport and I wonder how the return of the toolbelt is. This thread has answered my curiosity.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 07:24 PM
    I'm also on the other side of the fence here.

I've gone Classic-Passport-then back to Classic- then back to Passport, etc..

For me the specs win in the end. For me to type efficiently on the Classic, I need 2 hands anyway. When using the Passport I love it more and more everyday. When using the Classic, I find myself missing my Passport.

I'm definitely faster typing on the Classic than the Passport. Since using the Passport, I hate having to use the alt button for a number or punctuation anymore.

In the end, the ease of use doesn't outweigh the specs and pure awesomeness of the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    dmateo, jasonvan9 and rawkerboi 07 like this.
    01-14-15 12:22 AM
    Apologies, toolbelt and screen. Left side for me. Jeesh

Posted via CB10
    Well, if you name two parts that do not actually meet, we have to guess if you mean between the keyboard and the belt or between the belt and the screen...

Anyway, sucks that yours has a gap, mine doesn't. There's that keyboard light bleed thing, but I honestly couldn't give two craps about that. But that's just me, and we all have different priorities so...
    01-14-15 12:57 AM
    Well, if you name two parts that do not actually meet, we have to guess if you mean between the keyboard and the belt or between the belt and the screen...

Anyway, sucks that yours has a gap, mine doesn't. There's that keyboard light bleed thing, but I honestly couldn't give two craps about that. But that's just me, and we all have different priorities so...
    Don't be so defensive mate. Like you say everyone has priorities but it doesn't change the fact the classic has build issues. Might not bother you, but for me to pay a large amount of money on a device, the build quality needs to impress me. Passport does, classic doesn't. Simple.

Posted via CB10
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    01-14-15 01:07 AM
    [QUOTE=slagman5;11255039]

I've loaded up an older version of Google Maps, version 7.0, and it runs pretty smoothly.

Can you tell provide a link? Thank you.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    01-14-15 01:43 AM
    I ordered my classic and as soon as he's delivered, I'm selling my passport. The main and only reason why I'm selling the passport for a classic is; I don't like the design of the passport .. But I do like the design of the at&t passport. So I feel a little bit ripped of by blackberry .. I live in the Netherlands, that's why I can't order the at&t version. If the round cornered version comes available for everyone I will switch back to the passport. But for now bye bye passport .. Hello, beautiful BlackBerry Classic!

Posted via CB10
    Naeg1995 likes this.
    01-14-15 02:57 AM
    I ordered my classic and as soon as he's delivered, I'm selling my passport. The main and only reason why I'm selling the passport for a classic is; I don't like the design of the passport .. But I do like the design of the at&t passport. So I feel a little bit ripped of by blackberry .. I live in the Netherlands, that's why I can't order the at&t version. If the round cornered version comes available for everyone I will switch back to the passport. But for now bye bye passport .. Hello, beautiful BlackBerry Classic!

Posted via CB10
    This is exactly what ill do when the rounded version of the passport becomes available. For now, im happy with this classic.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 03:00 AM
    Just done the switch from Passport to Classic and happy, but as most previous posts have stated, the ultimate will be the higher spec Classic assuming that's on Mr Chens roadmap. That will probably mean my fifth new BlackBerry inside two years!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 03:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    The only reason im sticking with the classic ...
    I love so much the rounded passport , but i believe it will never be available outside att....
    Maybe passport 2 will come with rounded corners ....
    If the rounded corner sells.......then i believe the passport 2 will come with rounder corners worldwide
    01-14-15 04:44 AM
    Here's where I honestly stand.. I have every blackberry 10 device except for the q5. As of today I am crushing the Classic! If it wasn't for the single handed use I would totally be using my Passport.. the Passport is hands down the finest built mobile phone I've ever had. The speed, the keyboard, the camera, the everything about the Passport is far more superior than you can imagine. But at the end of the day for "Me" a man on the go, I find the classic may and not as awesome but it gets what I need done.. if you don't need your phone in and out of your pocket a hundred plus times a day go with the Passport. My wife is now 2 months into the Passport after leaving Iphone 6 and will not go back... that's gotta tell ya somethin gang..

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 06:22 AM
    I use my Passport on weekend. The Classic is more efficient to use and I prefer to holster the device, so I use it during the week.
    01-14-15 07:07 AM
    That's a great idea! The Passport will be my sidekick haha

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 07:38 AM
97 1234