So I got a curious email from AT&T. They sent me a link to complete a pretty comprehensive survey about AT&T and the BlackBerry Classic. It was pretty specific too. Mentioned the toolbelt, loading Android apps, the hub, etc. Seemed like the makers of the survey had pretty good knowledge of BB10 and the Classic as well. Then some questions toward the end caught my eye. It asked about what I knew about the Classic's (and other BB10 phones) NFC capability including NFC payments...

Did anyone else get this survey? I really hope this means AT&T is thinking about launching a NFC payment option that includes BB10. I know they had one called 1s1s (don't want to be flagged by the FBI, lol) but of course they had to at least rename it, but it seems to all be on hold at the moment. Anyone have any info on this? Any AT&T insiders here? Lol.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    04-09-15 11:47 PM
    I got the survey, and I had ignored it until I read your post. It was actually VERY specific...some interesting implications here. Wonder who was behind it, AT&T, or BB?
    04-10-15 07:23 AM
    Indeed very interesting. I have the unlocked version so of course did not receive the survey. I hope it means it's selling well.

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    04-10-15 10:40 AM
    I received it as well. Haven't taken it yet.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 01:17 PM
    Indeed very interesting. I have the unlocked version so of course did not receive the survey. I hope it means it's selling well.

Be classically hip with the BlackBerry Classic
    Well, I didn't buy mine from AT&T, I got it off Amazon, not sure if it's reported to them when I buy it that way or if it's because I changed on my profile that I have a Classic...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-10-15 01:56 PM
    Got a very comprehensive survey when I got my Q10 from AT&T Aug/Sept 2013. Asking me my views of BB Hub and the device as a whole. Got this survey several times. Somebody was/is interested.
    06-27-15 03:50 PM
    I got it and completed it. I always do the at&t surveys to better my experience with them.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-15 03:58 PM