I have been a loyal blackberry user since my first phone. I HATE the classic. I thought I would just get use to it but I have had it for over 2 months and hate it more each day. I hate the hub, I do not want to see/read work emails when I am off. I hate that it puts all of my contacts from facebook and twitter in to my contacts, although eventually I did figure out how to remove them, it took 1/2 of my contacts that were not fb/twitter only acquaintances when it went. I cannot seem to use the facebook photos for my contacts without importing everyone I am friends with on facebook. I could do this with the 9900. Overall, I feel I have far less control then with any other blackberry to customize things that annoy me. I loved with my 9900 that I could just pick up my phone and dial the first couple letters of my contacts name and hit send. The classic seems to be unable to figure out who I am trying to call until I type at least the full name and first initial of the last name, even if they are the only person with that name in my phone. I do not like the bigger phone, I can not type with one hand thumb the way I could on my 9900, my hand is too small. I love the keyboard which is the only reason I stick with blackberry. When my 9900 wouldn't charge any more the classic looked like a reasonable alternative. It randomly does things like turns of my mobile network twice this week. I hate when a message show up on my sleep screen and I tap it, then it says tap to open and I have to tap it again. I also hate that when I got to touch the scroll button on certain screens I hit the assist touch screen button above it, and although I can turn off the assist, I can't make it go away. It also drives me crazy that it gives me the option to text a "home" number. The alarm clock and the calendar are annoying and time consuming to use. I am in the search of a new 9900 or am contemplating moving to another brand.
    Sigh. Although spitting that all out does make me feel a bit better
    05-21-15 03:16 PM
    Oh wow. None of these issues. I can honestly say after having the 9900, q10, z10 and passport, classic in now my favoriet blackberry ever.

Posted via CB10
    TJ Strozier likes this.
    05-21-15 03:55 PM
    I am in the search of a new 9900 or am contemplating moving to another brand.
    Glad you vented that out, now go forth and get you a Bold 9900 or switch to something you like.
    05-21-15 03:59 PM