I sent mine in to BlackBerry to fix a lifted screen (not cracked) and the speakers stopped working but they said it was "financially unfeasible" to fix it but didn't give me any other reason...so I'm looking to sell it as-is for parts or I may consider piecing it out if I find a few people interested in individual components. Screen is good, keyboard works flawlessly, toolbelt works flawlessly, body and chassis in great shape. Let me know! Phone is the black model btw.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 09:09 AM
    I also have a Seidio glass screen protector, Incipio dual layer case, OEM black BlackBerry soft she'll case and a charging dock if anyone is interested in those.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 09:12 AM
    You'll have to post this in the marketplace. Mods will likely lock this thread once one of them notices it. Just giving you a heads up.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-14-15 09:35 AM
    Thanks I'll post over there instead...I've always just gone to the device specific forums and never really explored the other ones. I didn't even realize there was a marketplace forum!!

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 10:07 AM
    Yah, I've sold and bought from there. There's also a forum dedicated to reviews in case you want to check any potential buyers for negative reviews about them not paying and things like that.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-14-15 10:20 AM