01-03-15 11:26 PM
33 12
tools
    I just got home from the store with my Classic and i am leaving my iPhone 6 to my wife, im just about to sit down with a nice whiskey and get it going.

But there is only one thing i can say.

The keyboard... Havent used it yet but just looking at it makes me want to write emails. When it comes to apps, ive heard you can get android apps so hoppfully by tomorrow everything is set for me to use my new Classic!
    Vintage123 and bakron1 like this.
    01-03-15 11:47 AM
    I had an iPhone 6 and 6+, but decided to sell them for a profit and stay with BlackBerry. I had and loved my passport, but decided to trade it for a Classic and a little cash difference with a good friend of mine.

Now the I have been on the Classic for a couple of days, I found I am loving the device and as far as I am concerned, BlackBerry hit the mark with the Classic and I am not looking back.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    01-03-15 12:35 PM
    Bakron1, good to hear. I shall be doing the same.
    01-03-15 01:40 PM
    Love my classic. It "looks" like a Blackberry should. I also love my Passport because it looks like what a Blackberry should be. I love my iPhone 6 Plus because it....baaaa

Posted with my super awesome BlackBerry Passport!!
    Vintage123 and H4zN like this.
    01-03-15 01:55 PM
    Am I right in my understanding that I can't buy the CDMA Classic unlocked from BlackBerry or any other source until Verizon adds it to their lineup?
    01-03-15 10:05 PM
    Am I right in my understanding that I can't buy the CDMA Classic unlocked from BlackBerry or any other source until Verizon adds it to their lineup?
    could be...as of now it is gsm -4

raino might know more
    01-03-15 10:10 PM
    I had an iPhone 6 and 6+, but decided to sell them for a profit and stay with BlackBerry. I had and loved my passport, but decided to trade it for a Classic and a little cash difference with a good friend of mine.

Now the I have been on the Classic for a couple of days, I found I am loving the device and as far as I am concerned, BlackBerry hit the mark with the Classic and I am not looking back.

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    Interesting comment bakron1. I know how much you enjoyed the Passport from your previous comments. I can't help but feel this immense excitement for BlackBerry. To me the fact that you feel this way about the Classic, and have loved the Passport really does mean that BlackBerry has nailed it. I see this as a great sign that BlackBerry is strong with it's latest hardware and cool 10.3.1 Operating System. I applaud BlackBerry for having created the Classic and the Passport. I expect BlackBerry will go a long way with these products. BlackBerry's future clearly is brighter, much brighter now. Here is a new years toast to the exciting BlackBerry here today, and tomorrow, and what dreams may come...
    01-03-15 11:18 PM
    Yes i'm. Z30 for my primary phone and iPhone 6 for backup.

From my Z30
    01-03-15 11:26 PM
33 12