I am getting pretty frustrated with my iphone 6plus. Its just not right for me and some of the features seem to not work excately right. Anyone come back to BB 10 and wish they had done it sooner
    06-10-16 07:31 PM
    Yes. I have recently come back to BlackBerry after a few bouts with apple and ios.
    Love my classic. Won't be going back to ios anytime soon.
    BlackBerry is better at almost everything except media(video and games) consumption

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 07:58 PM
    I always have my iPhone 6s Plus around. Facetime, Airdrop and iMessage are amazing. I also run my invoicing app from the iPhone as well as pay all my bills/banking using the fingerprint scanner. Also... since the rest of my household is Apple, it just makes sense.

With that being said, I HAVE to have a BlackBerry at all times! The devices and physical keyboards are the best and are my first choice as my daily phone. Text, email and everyday phone calls are just the best on a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 10:08 PM
    I switch between phones a lot. Between the Priv, 6Plus, Classic, and Passport, I enjoy the Classic the most. From the keyboard and the tool belt, it's the perfect size for getting things done. I have an ipad and a 6Plus for the apps that BlackBerry doesn't have.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789 
    Avenzuno and dollface like this.
    06-10-16 10:47 PM
    I guess I can count myself in this group. Had a problematic Storm for about 20 months: enough time to appreciate certain things about BlackBerry OS that I didn't find replicated elsewhere, but greatly relieved to swap out for a iPhone 4 when Verizon started selling them.

My iPhone was a great phone I used it for four years. I can't knock the iOS hardware experience or the hardware quality. For folks who just want a phone or an entertainment device, it's hard to beat.

However, it was never a productivity tool, which was my reason for getting a smart phone in the first place. Neither was the Storm, really, given the specs and screen size of the time. That's why I was so jazzed when I got my Passport (sorry, I know this is the Classic forum), which I believe really fulfills the smartphone promise, and BlackBerry OS 10 helps the experience too.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 09:06 AM
    I have an IPhone 4s, When I lost my BlackBerry 9900, I felt the pain of not having a BlackBerry. I like the features of swiping credit cards via Square or PayPal Here and using QuickBooks Online. Still, I love the physical keyboards and BlackBerry OS. I went out and purchased the BlackBerry Classic and glad that I did. Love this phone and hope to have it around for a long time.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 02:37 PM
    I just came from an iPhone 6 to a BB Classic, but I have always had a BB as a backup phone. I previously had a Q10 but the Classic is a very good upgrade. Very happy with my decision, but I do use a lot of my photo apps and such on the iphone when I'm in wifi so do carry two phones
    Last edited by dollface; 06-13-16 at 05:01 PM.
    06-12-16 09:28 AM
    Yep moved back from Iphone 6 to my Z30, haven't regretted it
    06-12-16 11:06 AM
    I switch between phones a lot. Between the Priv, 6Plus, Classic, and Passport, I enjoy the Classic the most. From the keyboard and the tool belt, it's the perfect size for getting things done. I have an ipad and a 6Plus for the apps that BlackBerry doesn't have.

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789 
    Gee, and my friends think I am crazy for toting three cell phones at a time: my iPhone 6 Plus, black Z30 and blue Classic. I actually love all three for various reasons. But one thing about the 6 Plus I don't particularly like is the keyboard. In my view, the Z30 has the best VKB ever made. I love flicking letters up to complete a word, and the Enter button is properly always on the lower right corner of the screen. But in my quest for typing accuracy I have also come to live the Classic's toolbelt for trackpad precision especially when editing text, and the old-fashioned physical answer and end call keys. If given a choice, I prefer the Classic's PKB and Hub over what iOS offers.

I suspect the OP has a problem with the overall UI of iOS. Therefore, I suggest at least adding a Q10 or Classic and have multiple phones, as more than a few of us here on CB have. That would give the OP the best of both worlds.
    06-12-16 02:40 PM
    In my business very common to see people with a Bberry and an iPhone. Probably for reasons above.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    06-13-16 08:45 AM