hello,

i got my first classic from korean 2nd hand auction website(im korean),

im using it for almost a month now and i just found out my led indicator dose not working since i got the phone.

i did not know when i first got it because i did not even know there is a led indicator for classic and it was not working at that time anyway.

i reset(using autoloader) my classic to see if that fixes the problem but sadly it did not fixed its problem.

i also tested with bbve application from the market to test the led but it didn't worked.

its too late for me to get a refund from the website since its been a while since i got it.

is there any way to fix it? or way to get a replace part for it(i can't find any)

thank you(sorry for the bad english, could not find any solution from korean websites)
    02-12-16 09:50 PM
    Are you sure the LED indicator is turned on?

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 12:15 AM
    Are you sure the LED indicator is turned on?

Posted via CB10
    how do i know its turned on or off? i can't seem to find the option for that from the settings menu.
    02-13-16 01:54 AM
    There are 2 places to check under Notifications.
    Click one of the options under Profile (let's use "Normal"). Scroll to the bottom and check to see that "LED" is turned on. Next, click on "Customize App Notifications" and then choose one of the options such as email and at the bottom you can choose the LED to be on or off and the color.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 12:29 PM
    There are 2 places to check under Notifications.
    Click one of the options under Profile (let's use "Normal"). Scroll to the bottom and check to see that "LED" is turned on. Next, click on "Customize App Notifications" and then choose one of the options such as email and at the bottom you can choose the LED to be on or off and the color.

Posted via CB10
    tried it and it didnt work for me.

i guess my led indicator need to be fixed...

thanks for the reply though.
    02-13-16 12:52 PM