I've been thinking of getting one and some of the ones I've seen are either too tight or are loose. The pouch was way too tight and made it almost impossible to remove the device without mashing the volume rocker What has your experience been with the holster?
    11-19-15 11:48 PM
    Same problem with the volume really. Its hard to not to press it when removing the phone from the holster. I end up grasping the phone in a gingerly fashion when removing it. I wouldn't say its too tight or too loose though. Seems just about right & you can still have headphones attached. Would I get one again? Probably not.

If its available cheap however, then its probably worth a try.
    11-20-15 09:50 AM
    It'll be very tight at first but will loosen up.

I slip it in the holster top-first (on my left side, pulling out with the right hand) and use PocketSafe to avoid accidentally hitting volume keys.

From a Classic
    11-20-15 10:19 AM
    Put it in screen facing hip.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 01:55 PM
    Put it in screen facing hip.

Posted via CB10
    Isn't it supposed to be facing out to see the led?
    11-20-15 02:09 PM
    Yea, screen facing away from you. Two things I didn't like about it- 1) Hard not to press the volume key when removing 2) when the screen wakes as you remove it, the movement against the case is sensed by the trackpad. When I'd put the phone in the holster after using the hub, pulling it out would cause the trackpad to scroll to the bottom of the hub, or at least hundreds of messages away from the top. Kind of annoying as sometimes this would cause the phone to lag.
    mhw100 likes this.
    11-20-15 02:56 PM
    Yeah that volume rocker is an issue. Maybe just easier to use the soft shell since the phone is small.
    11-20-15 03:40 PM
    Isn't it supposed to be facing out to see the led?
    How would you see the led on your hip anyway? I tried it with the screen facing opposite of the hip and it was tight like everyone described so I tried it with the screen facing the hip, perfect fit. So I thinking that is the intended way it fits in the holster. That was my experience, just wanted to share it.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 07:05 PM
    It'll be very tight at first but will loosen up.

I slip it in the holster top-first (on my left side, pulling out with the right hand) and use PocketSafe to avoid accidentally hitting volume keys.

From a Classic
    I used to do that..until I started restarting my phone since the power button is at the top/bottom when putting it in the holster top-first

Created by fingering my sexy Blackberry Classic Keyboard..but I think the  Priv wants me to touch her too!
    11-20-15 08:47 PM