Posted via CB10
    01-02-20 06:59 PM
    I use 2 printer apps depending on where I am. If I'm at home, I have a Brother All-in-One printer/scanner and I use the android Brother iPrint&scan app (older version) which works very well. If I am somewhere other than home I use the PrintHand Premium android app which I purchased from the Amazon App Store. It will work with virtually any printer. There is a free version but it has limited function. If you have a specific printer, look in ApkPure or Apkmirror for an android version (usually older for android 4.3 or less) of your make/model, download, install and try it out.
    01-02-20 09:46 PM
    Only good app for free so far is Google Cloud Print. Works well with Google docs to print my docs. Any other suggestions welcome for how to print other docs without converting them to google docs?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-20 09:51 PM
    After trying too many apps the only solution I found in my BB Passport that actually works and also the best option wherever you are is to email your printer.

Go to your printer settings and find its email address, you just have to save it and problem solved!

It will print text and or attached files, also it will email you back when the printing is done. Couldn't think of better option after so many horrible apps and connection failures I have tried.
    01-08-21 08:05 AM
    That was a neat trick. Now to figure it out and to tweak it. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    02-01-21 10:03 PM