I can't seem to find a thread to help me fix a problem that I seem to have always had, yet never bothered me until right now.

When I use my PPSE and get an android notification, I can click on it in the hub and the app will open right up. On my Classic, it doesn't work that way. I can't open up and android app from the hub.

I've searched the forums and can't find a solution. Is this something that can be fixed or is this is just the way it is on the Classic? I can't seem to remember whether the Z10 behaves this way or if could click the notification like my SE.

Other than this, apps open just fine and are usable btw. Tried the restart of the phone, hub, app etc

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    12-16-19 07:06 PM
    I can't seem to find a thread to help me fix a problem that I seem to have always had, yet never bothered me until right now.

When I use my PPSE and get an android notification, I can click on it in the hub and the app will open right up. On my Classic, it doesn't work that way. I can't open up and android app from the hub.

I've searched the forums and can't find a solution. Is this something that can be fixed or is this is just the way it is on the Classic? I can't seem to remember whether the Z10 behaves this way or if could click the notification like my SE.

Other than this, apps open just fine and are usable btw. Tried the restart of the phone, hub, app etc

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    It's a corrupted Runtime. Sometimes breathing on your phone will cause it (I'm only half joking).

Occasionally, deleting an offending app can fix it, but for the vast majority, only a clean OS will solve the problem.
    12-16-19 11:01 PM
    It's a corrupted Runtime. Sometimes breathing on your phone will cause it (I'm only half joking).

Occasionally, deleting an offending app can fix it, but for the vast majority, only a clean OS will solve the problem.
    Figured that's what it was coming down to but was hoping for another fix. Thanks

Posted via my Awesome Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C33423A
    12-17-19 06:41 AM