I purchased a Key One Black last week and returned it. The genius that wrote the software spelled the word "Organization" as Organisation. The keyboard was far too small for my giant hands (I'm 6ft7). Love the keyboard on the Classic but need it to run apps like Westjet, Kijiji, Hilton and Weather Network. Will it be a great stop gap device until TCL chugs through its learning curve phase with product development?
    10-07-17 11:49 AM
    The genius that wrote the software spelled the word "Organization" as Organisation.
    You could have changed that in the language settings lol. It's just the difference between British/US. Either or is technically right.

Love the keyboard on the Classic but need it to run apps like Westjet, Kijiji, Hilton and Weather Network. Will it be a great stop gap device until TCL chugs through its learning curve phase with product development?
    You'll have to install the Google Play Store using Cobalt's tools and even then some of the apps might not work or be fully functional. Your mileage will vary.
    10-07-17 12:06 PM
    There is a native Weather Network app on BB World that still works (I'm not sure if all features do) but it hasn't been updated in a while. As Bla1ze mentioned, you'll need to find the other apps from a different source.

If you need Android apps and a keyboard you're probably better off keeping the Keyone and just changing the system language. Or look into the Priv.
    10-07-17 01:55 PM
    I purchased a Key One Black last week and returned it. The genius that wrote the software spelled the word "Organization" as Organisation. The keyboard was far too small for my giant hands (I'm 6ft7). Love the keyboard on the Classic but need it to run apps like Westjet, Kijiji, Hilton and Weather Network. Will it be a great stop gap device until TCL chugs through its learning curve phase with product development?
    If I understand you correctly, you are asserting that the entire nation of Great Britain are genii. You're quite mistaken sir, we are in fact only marginally more intelligent than the rest of the world.
    10-07-17 02:41 PM
    If I understand you correctly, you are asserting that the entire nation of Great Britain are genii. You're quite mistaken sir, we are in fact only marginally more intelligent than the rest of the world.
    Do me a favour, and don't forget us Canadians. We organise too.
    10-07-17 03:17 PM
    Do me a favour, and don't forget us Canadians. We organise too.
    And Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders. Since English is the national language of India they're in too. And South Africans. But especially Canadians coz they're awesome.
    10-08-17 01:05 AM