Checked on my order today:
    Order Received - December 16, 2014 12:25 PM
    We are processing your shipment now. We'll send you an e-mail when it has shipped. You can still request cancellation if you�ve changed your mind.
    BlackBerry Classic Smartphone - Factory Unlocked (Black)
    Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
    Buy it Again
    Request cancellation
    12-18-14 02:30 PM
    Checked on my order today:
    Order Received - December 16, 2014 12:25 PM
    We are processing your shipment now. We'll send you an e-mail when it has shipped. You can still request cancellation if you�ve changed your mind.
    BlackBerry Classic Smartphone - Factory Unlocked (Black)
    Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
    Buy it Again
    Request cancellation
    I'm curious when did you see order your classic? I ordered mine last night and I'll be receiving tomorrow the 19th by the end of the day which to amazon means 8pm. I live in NYC and I ordered with prime.

pin:2BDB5FDF Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is! And by the way...my Classic is on the way too!
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-18-14 03:01 PM
    I'm curious when did you see order your classic? I ordered mine last night and I'll be receiving tomorrow the 19th by the end of the day which to amazon means 8pm. I live in NYC and I ordered with prime.

pin:2BDB5FDF Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is! And by the way...my Classic is on the way too!
    I'm not a prime customer so you have an advantage over me. I ordered on December 16 12.25PM pt. If I wanted next day delivery it would have cost me over $500 (don't remember how much.....$520??) with taxes. So I chose to take free shipping to keep under $475.

Order Summary
    Item(s) Subtotal:
    $449.99
    Shipping & Handling:
    $5.67
    Free shipping:
    -$5.67
    Total before tax:
    $449.99
    Estimated tax to be collected:
    $34.65
    Gift Card Amount:
    -$10.00
    Grand Total:
    $474.64

Last edited by Mr4aces; 12-18-14 at 03:34 PM.
    Frehley likes this.
    12-18-14 03:12 PM
    Ah I see. Amazon prime is worth it's weight in gold. Time I buy lots of things from amazon and they are dependable and returning items is NEVER a problem.

Mr4aces likes this.
    12-18-14 03:26 PM
    Ah I see. Amazon prime is worth it's weight in gold. Time I buy lots of things from amazon and they are dependable and returning items is NEVER a problem.

Your Prime membership is gold. OP got $50 off with Prime. After this I'll be buying more online with Amazon.
    firefighterdrew likes this.
    12-18-14 03:33 PM
    I'm a Prime member and it's worth every penny. I pre-ordered on Tuesday and received my Classic today. Spent an extra $3.99 for 1-day delivery. I'm so glad I canceled my order with BB/US. You guys still waiting, don't worry, the wait will be worth it! This is one classy device.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 05:48 PM
    I'm a Prime member and it's worth every penny. I pre-ordered on Tuesday and received my Classic today. Spent an extra $3.99 for 1-day delivery. I'm so glad I canceled my order with BB/US. You guys still waiting, don't worry, the wait will be worth it! This is one classy device.

Posted via CB10
    A thousand times THIS!! Although Amazon has changed some of the shipping prices and what not through the years, Prime is still very much so worth it.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 06:10 PM
    I never thought I would impulse buy but the hipe was just to much. Amazon shipped my phone today. I'm not an online order type so I just hope I will happy with the non-wireless SQC100-4. Called ATT and they have no idea when they will release the PassPort and Classic. Which helps justify my impulse buying.

Happy 2 thumbing!
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 12-19-14 at 01:25 AM.
    12-18-14 07:58 PM
    I never thought I would impulse buy but the hip was just to much. Amazon shipped my phone today. I'm not an online order type so I just hope I will happy with the non-wireless SQC100-4. Called ATT and they have no idea when they will release the PassPort and Classic. Which helps justify my impulse buying.

Happy 2 thumbing!
    Yeah, Amazon has such a great return policy, even if AT&T comes out with theirs next week, you can't go wrong ordering online. I just stuck in my nanoS�M from my Moto X and LTE lit up (although it doesn't appear I'm getting true LTE speeds, so maybe it has to be re-provisioned or something). But I'm always on WiFi, so doesn't really matter. The call clarity is outstanding, as expected. And VVM set itself up automatically, easy peasey.

BTW, there's a white triangle on the lower left corner of the trackpad. Is there a film covering it that can be removed?

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-18-14 08:27 PM
    I ordered via Amazon on the 15th and got a notice that my Classic will arrive on the 18th but never got it. I received a UPS tracking number but when I checked its status it kept saying that it shipped. At the end I called Amazon and they're resending me another BB
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-18-14 10:43 PM
    I just gave up on shopBB and placed an order from Amazon. I won't get mine until the 23-24th (I hope), but at least Amazon communicates every step of the way!!

My Classic holster came in today lol!

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 11:05 PM
    Worry not, if Amazon says it'll be delivered today, it'll be delivered today. (ok, I think people will start to think I work for Amazon, lol)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    They actually fubared one of my shipments because they shipped it 1 1/2 hrs from my house and it took 5 days to get to me. I bitched on twitter and they sorted it out and extended my prime membership by 2 months because it was due to be paid the next week lol.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-19-14 06:00 AM
    They actually fubared one of my shipments because they shipped it 1 1/2 hrs from my house and it took 5 days to get to me. I bitched on twitter and they sorted it out and extended my prime membership by 2 months because it was due to be paid the next week lol.
    Haha!! Good stuff. Amazon is really good about finding a way to right customer dissatisfaction.
    12-19-14 06:47 AM
    Haha!! Good stuff. Amazon is really good about finding a way to right customer dissatisfaction.
    It only irked me because I needed that laptop keyboard to fix someones pcs lol. I was like I could've driven and picked it up my damn self and have been back in 3 hours.
    12-19-14 07:08 AM
    Looks like I'll be calling Amazon for a shipping adjustment. I placed a non prime launch day order and paid $25 for 1 day delivery. Nothing happened until my order left SoCal at 4am this morning and guaranteed Friday delivery has changed to Saturday. And of course it's USPS instead of UPS.
    12-19-14 08:12 AM
    It could be those lazy UPS guys left it in front of your doors and someone maybe went by, saw it and stole it. It has happened before with UPS deliveries.

I ordered via Amazon on the 15th and got a notice that my Classic will arrive on the 18th but never got it. I received a UPS tracking number but when I checked its status it kept saying that it shipped. At the end I called Amazon and they're resending me another BB
    12-19-14 08:33 AM
    Looks like I'll be calling Amazon for a shipping adjustment. I placed a non prime launch day order and paid $25 for 1 day delivery. Nothing happened until my order left SoCal at 4am this morning and guaranteed Friday delivery has changed to Saturday. And of course it's USPS instead of UPS.
    Yeah, that's where my fubar went too
    12-19-14 08:43 AM
    Oh wow. Yeah, definitely give them a call. They can't just move the guaranteed delivery date around like that.
    12-19-14 09:05 AM
    Does amazon let you know the serial number/IMEI of the phone in their invoice? If not, how will we go about going after warranty if needed?
    12-19-14 09:47 AM
    Oh wow. Yeah, definitely give them a call. They can't just move the guaranteed delivery date around like that.
    Subscribe to Amazon prime and I'm pretty sure you won't have that issue anymore.

2BDB5FDF Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is! And by the way...my Classic is on the way too!
    12-19-14 11:07 AM
    I order a lot via Prime and the few times I've had delivery problems have always been with USPS. I ordered an HTC M8 a few months back which not the even the PO manager could make sense of the tracking.
    A quick call to Amazon support and within 5 minutes I had another one shipped to me overnight UPS no charge. I asked the girl, "What happens if the original one shows up later? " and she said, "Oh, just refuse delivery. It should get back to us at some point." (it never did come.) I've never been disappointed with Amazon support. The best by far.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 12:44 PM
    It's almost here!! Got it!!!

2BDB5FDF Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is! And by the way...my Classic is on the way too!
    Attachment 321973
    Last edited by firefighterdrew; 12-20-14 at 12:01 AM.
    12-19-14 03:12 PM
    Amazon has started shipping..-img_20141219_160952.png

Well worth the wait!!

Mr4aces likes this.
    12-20-14 12:02 AM
    Amazon.ca has it now but they say 2-4 weeks for it to ship...wish it was like amazon.com and 24hrs

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 08:33 AM
    Wow!! My Classic will be here today! On Saturday. Ordered on 12/16 the eta was 23-24 on this non-prime order. I'm going to ATT today to have my sim card activated. Boy am I sold on Amazon.

December 20, 2014, 8:14 am, Washougal WA US Out for delivery
    December 20, 2014, 7:06 am, Washougal WA US Package arrived at a carrier facility
    December 20, 2014, 3:52 am, Portland OR US Package has left the carrier facility
    December 18, 2014, 9:45 pm, Fort Worth TX US Package has left the carrier facility
    December 18, 2014, 5:18 pm, Fort Worth TX US Package arrived at a carrier facility
    December 18, 2014, 3:11 pm, --- Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier
    raino likes this.
    12-20-14 02:00 PM
56 123