Hi everyone, I keep looking for a good case to protect my Classic as I scared that I will drop it and have dents, dinks and a cracked screen. I TPU case I order on Dec 17th is still not here. So I decided to look on the Incipio website and I think there is a case for the Classic with some decent protection. I had to type in the search box for BlackBerry first, the scroll down as all I see was Q10, Q5 and Z10 cases, but I kept going and Bam!, there is a case call DualPro Shine. I can only view this on my phone as I still 5hours to go till my day ends to check this out in further detail. Let me know what you all think and if it is for the real deal and I think I'll be ordering it tonight. I just don't we can count on OtterBox to come through with a case for BlackBerry. DualPro SHINE BlackBerry Classic Cases | Incipio

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 01:53 PM
    That looks like a decent case and should give good protection.
    01-03-15 02:09 PM
    It does look decent. I used to use otterbox but the last one I ordered had a hard plastic lip around the frame which made it hard to type & press the keys on the end. Let me know if this one has the same issue. Hard to tell from the pics.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 02:11 PM
    but no clip for belt
    01-03-15 02:16 PM
    Correct. But I usually don't holster my phones. But on rare occasions when I do, I buy a leather clip pouch for that purposes. It works great and you can choose between either vertical or horizontal orientation depending on your preference.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 02:24 PM
    I bought the leather OEM pouch for my classic

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    01-03-15 02:24 PM
    01-03-15 03:39 PM
    What do we call the ones running naked with a cracked? "In Style"

Posted via CB10
    DeliFresser likes this.
    01-03-15 03:50 PM
    Forgot to say cracked screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 03:51 PM
    Nice! I've always liked the Incipio cases.
    01-03-15 05:56 PM
    Same here. The last case I bought direct from them was the frequency case for the Q5 and I got it in 2 days. I pretty sure I'm going to get it, but I want to take a closer look on a bigger computer screen to see how much it lips over the front edge of the phone. I want some for protection over the front edge, but I also like to have a tempered glass screen protector on it when it become available. I'm just worried that if it covers too much on the front, the screen protector won't sit well and bubble up at the edges if there is too much pressure cause by the case. I've had this happen before with other phones with a case. Hopefully looking at on a bigger screen can help me determine this better.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 06:11 PM
    When you view the pink version you can see how much the grey (smoke) outline covers the outside edge and probably just over the edge of the screen. Certainly will keep edges protected but may add just a little to much added girth and, therefore, not as friendly for my small hands typing on my new (back to a real keyboard!) Classic.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 07:02 PM
    Thanks for the input about the case. I am taking a chance and just ordered it. If for some reason it can't take a tempered glass screen protector, I'll just use the iLLumiShield clear that I currently have on. It is actually nice and has a very smooth feel to it, fit real well for this phone and doesn't scratch easily.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 08:07 PM
    What do we call the ones running naked with a cracked? "In Style"

Posted via CB10
    I never have a case on my phones. Not a scratch on any of my screens. It's something called "not being clumsy."

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    01-04-15 12:58 AM