12-01-17 04:08 PM
30 12
tools
    Im using Keyone for 3 months now and there is no chance to go back. But im always looking at my Classic on the shelf and i try to figure out someway to enjoy it yet. I dont care to carry 2 phones since i could have some productivity enhancement

any tips ??
    11-09-17 06:45 AM
    Im using Keyone for 3 months now and there is no chance to go back. But im always looking at my Classic on the shelf and i try to figure out someway to enjoy it yet. I dont care to carry 2 phones since i could have some productivity enhancement

any tips ??
    Play device for a young child?
    11-09-17 06:47 AM

any tips ??
    What do you have in mind when you say productivity enhancement? If you want to carry 2 phones you can get a second Sim card so both will work. You can use your classic on WiFi so you don't have to pay twice for service, unless you had something more specific in mind as to what you want to use it for.
    11-09-17 11:50 AM
    thanks for the ideas..

Indeed i still look at my Classic and feel sorry for not having a way to enjoy it. Although i would never came back from Keyone i still find it a wonderful device and miss its OS and keyboard. I was thinking if it would be good for me to have some app running exclusively on Classic that could be somehow more convenient than running it on keyone wich is my main device.
    11-09-17 01:36 PM
    If you have a need for a USB device or password manager. I keep my classic synced with my calendar and emails Archive folder to save articles, documents, and PDF's. Thats pretty much it.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-17 07:19 PM
    Remote control for your doomsday machine?

Before you press the button, you wield your phone in one hand.

"You see, Ms Merkel, I am not like modern Germans. One could say, that I'm something of a. . . Classic"

*boom*

Posted via CB10
    11-10-17 02:29 AM
    Unless it is a backup in case your keyone's screen falls off, I would get rid of it. You will never touch the classic again.
    11-10-17 03:03 AM
    I'm in basically the same situation. I haven't been carrying the KEYone, because the seidio holster I ordered hasn't come in yet. I've been carrying my passport and the classic, so when the holster comes in, I'm not sure how this is going to play out. The KEYone's keyboard is taking me some time to get use to from a size standpoint , but I'm sure it'll come around. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-17 01:20 PM
    I'm in basically the same situation. I haven't been carrying the KEYone, because the seidio holster I ordered hasn't come in yet. I've been carrying my passport and the classic, so when the holster comes in, I'm not sure how this is going to play out. The KEYone's keyboard is taking me some time to get use to from a size standpoint , but I'm sure it'll come around. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    Carry all three of them at once?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-17 04:23 PM
    That would be nice!
    11-10-17 04:27 PM
    I am basically in the same situation with my Passport. I am trying to figure out why I would need to lug it around when there really isn't much it can do, that my iPhone 7 can't, if anything at all... Right now It's sitting on its doc, on my desk working as an alarm/clock.
    Last edited by Fernando Martin; 11-11-17 at 06:05 AM. Reason: typo
    11-11-17 05:42 AM
    I am basically in the same situation with my Passport. I am trying to figure out why I would need to lug it around when there really isn't much it can do, that my iPhone 7 can't, if anything at all... Right now It's sitting on it's doc, on my desk working as an alarm/clock.
    My Passport was my last daily carry BB10 device and I put it away when I got the PRIV. Several months later I had great opportunity to get Z3 and Q5 at super low price, so I did. I've only used them on wifi but they're fun to use for CB and other lighter use functions.

My wife is still a fan of her Microsoft Nokia Lumia 1520 and so allowed hers to still be used for email. Again, only using wifi, and for games it's just a light use device now. But it makes her evening happy sitting there relaxing on the occasional night of downtime.

Sometimes, the older devices offer a necessary level of disconnect mixed with distraction.
    11-11-17 06:01 AM
    thanks for the ideas..

Indeed i still look at my Classic and feel sorry for not having a way to enjoy it. Although i would never came back from Keyone i still find it a wonderful device and miss its OS and keyboard. I was thinking if it would be good for me to have some app running exclusively on Classic that could be somehow more convenient than running it on keyone wich is my main device.
    Which apps would those be?
    11-11-17 06:25 AM
    I cruise with the Classic as my main phone, have the keyone, runs on the Classics hotspot... android for play time... :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-11-17 12:51 PM
    thanks for the ideas..

Sell it and get some beer money
    11-12-17 02:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sell your classic and passport..you should have done it awhile ago you would have got a better price..I sold my classic for 100 and my blackberry passport SE for 360 and got the keyone off ebay for 550
    11-12-17 02:14 PM
    Sell it and get some beer money
    Yes, maybe until it has no value
    ssirica likes this.
    11-12-17 02:32 PM
    I got the classic from amazon, so I've got time to return it. I'll just keep the passport on the shelf. KEYone it is...Thanks
    11-12-17 02:46 PM
    My son has an old BB for calls and SMS. Unbreakable and not a toy
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    11-12-17 03:24 PM
    Here it is. Amazing high quality.
    11-12-17 03:26 PM
    As for me, Classic for work (email, sms, telegram, slack), Passport for evening surfing and books reading. 2 to 1 in hours value. So. My tip is pretty simple: use Classic as a main phone, and play games on KeyONE before going to sleep.

Posted via CB10
    i_plod_an_dr_void likes this.
    11-12-17 04:22 PM

any tips ??
    I suggest...duct tape....and make the World's first dual-boot android/bb10 device Keyone on the front, classic on the back....or is it the other way around?. Impress friends and co-workers alike. Hmm wonder if there's a phone case for that. Motto: DO EVEN MORE DIFFERENT-er.
    11-12-17 10:00 PM

any tips ??
    You can use it as a server with big SD card with share wi-fi. You can connect to it with a smb client (windows or android device). He can because a great multimedia player with hdmi USB cable

You can use also as offline GPS with navifree offline map.

Or as a tracker for your car with locate with blackberry protect
    Love Peace and share {channel C004E5406}
    11-13-17 11:14 AM
    Those are all some great points and thoughts, even the beer one ;-). However, I haven't heard any comments about the absolute best way to transfer data from the Classic to the Keyone, and how to back up my K1? I used that content transfer but it doesn't bring over everything. In fact one of the key things that I need badly is my password keeper! Am I going to have to re-type all of them into my K1? Also the number of texts I had on my Classic (40K) and the number transferred (3.5K) didn't even put a dent in the 40K :-(. I know people are probably thinking why do I need to keep so many text? Well it's simple I run a business and customers liked to be remembered, and I like to remember them as well, even if it was a conversations 3yrs ago! :-) DMDJ
    11-28-17 05:19 AM
    here's a tip dont log into BBM on both.

Posted via CBX
    11-28-17 07:19 AM
30 12