Hi there,
    I had purchased a new classic almost an year back at 31000 INR and after using it for about 3 months, I sold it for 25000 INR.
    Meanwhile, I have been using one plus one as my daily driver. (Rooted and multibooted.. Loads of customization using xposed framework..tried best to stop apps taking /stealing my data).

The main reason for the switch were,
    1. Lack of proper gmail email alerts and account configuration had some issues. (I just wasn't happy with email for some reason. )

2. Lack of proper note taking application (was using color note and Google Keep. This didn't use to work well. I mean smoothly. )

3. Browser (wasn't much satisfied with the small screen and speed at times)

4. Camera (slow? Yeah)

5. Lack of proper navigation application (I am a very heavy user of Google maps).

6. Banking applications (was able to install Google play store and then these applications. But still those were not best experiences. )

7. Google Drive? (not sure if I used it earlier. Now I am much more depending on this too. Can I get it working? )

Then, after all these last few months, I was very happ with my Android phone.... Until, I came across a man crossing road with blackberry classic in his hands..

Struck by nostalgia and immediately decided to revisit blackberry classic.

All those sweet days came to mind which saved time with seamless integration of useful information in Hub, that tactile keyboard and soothing feeling of typing, that red blinking light, that awesome call quality and cell phone reception, that toolbelt, that joy of pressing a physical button to answer and end calls, those productive keyboard shortcuts.. And etc..

Hope you guys can throw in some light on what might have changed in last few months.?

Any relevant suggestions which can help me overcome my earlier issues?
    Any ideas on how to manage things more efficiency and effectively with classic and combined with some applications ?

In short, do you really think, I am making sense and taking a correct decision?
    I am kind of going after an used 4-8 month old classic at 15000 INR.

Everything and anything is welcome.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-23-16 09:56 AM
    Hi there,
    Then, after all these last few months, I was very happy with my Android phone.... Until, I came across a man crossing road with blackberry classic in his hands..
    Struck by nostalgia and immediately decided to revisit blackberry classic.
    Any ideas on how to manage things more efficiency and effectively with classic and combined with some applications ?

In short, do you really think, I am making sense and taking a correct decision?

Everything and anything is welcome.
    Ya know, this sounds like a love story and you're crying out for those good old days with "Her!"
    If you're happy with what you have, stay with her. You're just having a midlife crisis. It'll pass!
    "Making sense?????" (That's not my area!)

Now RUNNNNN!
    By the end of the day you'll have so many choices as to what to do, you'll never want to even HEAR the word mobile for the rest of your life.

By the way
    I came across a duck crossing the road once.
    02-23-16 10:46 AM
    Ya know, this sounds like a love story and you're crying out for those good old days with "Her!"
    If you're happy with what you have, stay with her. You're just having a midlife crisis. It'll pass!
    "Making sense?????" (That's not my area!)

Now RUNNNNN!
    By the end of the day you'll have so many choices as to what to do, you'll never want to even HEAR the word mobile for the rest of your life.

By the way
    I came across a duck crossing the road once.
    Lol
    Certainly a midlife crisis or similar of that sort.
    Might just be in need of "Classic" medicine.

And on lighter note, unfortunately in India, we don't have ducks crossing the roads :P Too much pollution and population..

madh263362 likes this.
    02-23-16 11:07 AM
    Yeah! The "Classic" medicine would probably do the job (gotta love that one!!!)

BUt you DO have ducks.
    They just don't make it across the road, right?

Almost back to Classic.. Need your help-what.jpg
    02-23-16 11:50 AM
    Yeah! The "Classic" medicine would probably do the job (gotta love that one!!!)

BUt you DO have ducks.
    They just don't make it across the road, right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WHAT.jpg 
Views:	734 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	392300
    LOL They are there. Somewhere.. Not wanting to be the ones crossing the road..

Lostboy5151 likes this.
    02-23-16 03:25 PM
    Get the classic, your heart cries out for it for a reason. Plus, buy the cheapest android or Windows phone and use that for offline here maps and drive. Google maps uses too much data and I'm cheap.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 05:32 PM
    Get the classic, your heart cries out for it for a reason. Plus, buy the cheapest android or Windows phone and use that for offline here maps and drive. Google maps uses too much data and I'm cheap.

Posted via CB10
    Yup ! Just got a Classic today. Setting it up now.
    bigjman and madh263362 like this.
    02-27-16 09:43 AM